Raw-LIVE Milk Demonized by Western Thought-Classic Fear Mongering – Bringing us to our Knees – Covid 19! Price Weston Foundation – Saying it for Years!! Louis P. was Wrong! – Raw – PREVENTS ‘Lactose Intolerance!!’
Raw milk has superior nutrition and significant health benefits over pasteurized milk. Raw milk contains greater bioavailable nutrients than pasteurized milk, as well as a wide array of beneficial enzymes and probiotics which are known to have benefits on the immune system and gastrointestinal tract.Dec 3, 2019
Raw milk – IS ALIVE!!-, on the other hand, is loaded with enzymes and probiotics.
When raw milk starts to SOUR – it simply means that Beneficial Bacteria called PROBIOTICS have started to use up the LACTOSE – (milk sugar) which causes the milk to no longer taste as sweet
-PREVENTING ‘Lactose Intolerance!!’
Why Pasteurization is a ‘FLAWED CONCEPT’
INCOMPLETE SCIENCE BASED ON IGNORANCE-
- Filled with Dead Bacteria from Pasteurization
- Cows treated inhumanely – Cortisol Factory Farmed
- They are a ruminant that can only digest GRASS – Factory Farms feed them GMO (no longer bioavailable grains – MAKING IT A SYNTHETIC FOOD –
- JULES VERN PREDICTED in his book – ‘Paris in the 20th Century’-We will be eating SYNTHETIC FOOD made of OIL – Heat extraction of oil – Destroys the Omega 3 for the CNS, Brain & IMMUNE SYSTEM!
Early life consumption of raw cow’s milk reduced the risk of respiratory infections and fever by about 30%. The main finding of this analysis was that consumption of unprocessed cow’s milk protects infants from rhinitis, respiratory tract infections, and otitis (ear infections).
LIVE WITH ENZYMES & BENEFICIAL GUT ENHANCING MICROBES!
Raw LIVE milk – fresh from al cow – stays FRESH & SWEET for about 3 weeks!
Then – following ordinary sanitary practices begins to turn to ‘Sour milk or Cream”
It NEVER GOES BAD UNLESS IT IS PASTEURIZED OR it is CONTAMINATE BY UNSANITARY PROCESSING PRACTICES!
Source of Raw LIVE Dairy (With Beneficial Bacteria- Not loaded with Dead Bacteria-
Also source for Eggs (not fed GMO – Corn or Soy)
Brian & Melissa Estep
Family Owned farm in Central Missouri
121 Czar Tower Rd
Steelville, MO 65565
From: Karin Ladd <email@example.com>
To: Julie Zilkie <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2021, 09:51:46 PM CDT
Subject: Saturday March 20th delivery
Hello from Ladd’s Family Farm! Hope everyone is staying safe & healthy. We take cash in an envelope With your name & what delivery date, check made to Ladd’s Family Farm, or Venmo under Karin Ladd. We appreciate your business! Taking orders until 9pm Friday night. We plan to deliver Saturday mid afternoons. We have a pink zipper pouch hanging on one of zilkie fridges that has our farm card taped to it for our payments.
Lettuce starts: Salanova lettuce 6-pack $2.50 I’ve attached pics of what it will look like when ready.
For customers that are on waiting list for Estep cow’s milk: We have Raw Jersey cow milk w/ cream on top
: $11/gallon $5.50/half gallon $2.75/quart
There will be an initial jar fee on each half gallon of milk purchased of $2 per half gallon jar & $1/quart jar. If jars are returned, then no jar fee the next time you order milk. UNLESS you order more milk than have before., OR you could bring more jars ahead of time to Zilkie and let me know. I will put your name on jar w/ masking tape and also Ladd. on jar & lid w/ sharpie.
TO FIND A FARMER-
GOOGLE- ‘RAW -LIVE MILK NEAR ME’
For Paster-Raised eggs (Free Range)
or Farrar Out Farm
241 Crosswinds Lane
Perryville, MO 63775
Read more –
101 Uses For Soured Raw LIVE Milk-‘Clabbered Milk’ live beneficial bacteria!
by Sarah Updated: February 07, 2018
Affiliate linksRaw Milk at Home
One of the most frequent questions I get from readers is what to do with naturally soures raw milk, also called clabbered milk.
Sour raw milk is quite unlike PASTEURIZED milk that has gone past its “use by” date.
Pasteurized milk goes PUTRID and must be thrown out at that point, but raw milk is still a highly useful item in the kitchen- LIVE HARMFUL BACTERIAL FEEDS ON THE DEAD PASTEURIZED BACTERIA –
The difference is that pasteurized milk is a dead food – there are no enzymes or probiotics present. So, when store milk goes bad, it becomes a huge food borne illness risk to consume it and it must be discarded.
Raw LIVE milk, on the other hand, is loaded with enzymes and probiotics.
When raw milk starts to sour, it simply means that beneficial bacteria called probiotics have started to use up the lactose (milk sugar) which causes the milk to no longer taste as sweet.
Raw milk that tastes sour is still very much safe to drink and is even more beneficial to health as the higher level of probiotics have initiated the fermentation or clabbering of the milk.
So if you find yourself with some soured raw milk in the refrigerator, check through this list and see what makes the most sense for using it up. It doesn’t have to be raw cow milk either. Any type of unpasteurized milk will do including sheeps milk, goat milk, camel milk, and even water buffalo milk!
Whatever you do, though, don’t throw it out! There is no need for even a drop of your nutrient dense, grassfed dairy to go to waste!
101 Uses for Sour Raw LIVE Milk (Clabbered Milk)
1. Make scrambled eggs with it.
2. Make quiche with it.
3. Add it to a breakfast smoothie.
4. Make homemade pudding with it (if slightly soured).
5. Make hot chocolate with it.
6. Use it for garden fertilizer (just pour around the base of your plants or trees). It really gets the worms going crazy.
7. Give it to your pet.
8. Make egg custard pudding with it.
9. Make traditional British whitesauce with it.
10. Make kefir with it.
11. Make yogurt with it.
12. Use it to soak pancake batter.
13. Use it to soak cold breakfast cereal batter.
14. Use it to soak waffle batter.
15. Remove the soured cream off the top and add to homemade soups.
16. Remove the sour cream off the top and add to meatloaf.
17. Just drink it. It tastes like buttermilk and is very good for you.
18. Use to make devil’s food cake.
19. Make omelets with it.
20. Use it instead of water to cook up your soaked breakfast oatmeal.
21. Use it to soak crepe batter.
22. Soak banana bread batter with it.
23. Soak pumpkin bread batter with it.
24. Use it to soak buttermilk biscuit batter.
25. Soak muffin batter (any kind) with it.
27. Remove the sour cream off the top and add to a baked potato.
28. Add buttermilk culture and make buttermilk with it.
29. Take a bath in it. It was good enough for Cleopatra, right?
31. Make mozzarella cheese with it.
32. Make flan.
33. Make sweet potato casserole with the sour cream off the top.
34. Make cottage cheese with it.
35. Make ice milk with it (if only slightly soured).
36. Use it instead of evaporated milk to make pumpkin pie.
37. Use it to clear up pinkeye.
38. Soak frozen fish in it until thawed for improved texture and flavor.
39. Soak dull looking silverware in it for at least 30 minutes and then rinse for a beautiful shine.
40. Use it as a conditioner for your hair. Or, take a bath in it. Remember Cleopatra?
41. Repair fine cracks in your china by boiling them in the soured raw milk (the milk reacts with a chemical in the china to seal the crack). I’ve never done this myself but it supposedly works.
42. Use it ice cold to sooth the discomfort of poison ivy.
43. Dab some on mild sunburn for instant, cooling relief.
44. Rub dry skin patches with it several times a day to make skin soft again.
45. Make cheese sauce for Welsh rarebit with it.
46. Make paneer (easy South Asian cheese that requires no rennet).
47. Make potato cheese soup.
48. Freeze the milk and use it later when you have a dire need for clabbered milk.
49. Make tapioca pudding with it.
50. Make bread pudding (soak the bread in the milk).
51. Stew pork loin in it.
52. Make no bake cheesecake with it.
53. Make lassi with it (Indian yogurt-style smoothie).
Oh dear. It seems I’ve run out of ideas about what to do with raw milk that has gone sour and is no longer fresh for drinking!
Can you folks help me out?
I need 48 more ideas to reach the goal of 101 uses! Please add your own creative ideas in the comments section!
I’m sure there are many many more uses for sour raw milk that I’ve missed!
Sarah, The Healthy Home Economist
Organic Milk: Healthfood Trojan Horse
A1 and A2 Milk: Do Cow Genetics Even Matter?
The Healthy Home Economist holds a Master’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania. Mother to 3 healthy children, blogger, and best-selling author, she writes about the practical application of Traditional Diet and evidence-based wellness within the modern household. Her work has been featured by USA Today, The New York Times, ABC, NBC, and many others.
Three Ways to Make Homemade Ricotta Cheese (+ Video)
If you are interested in trying your hand at making cheese, ricotta is a great one to try first.
The deliciously sweet, creamy ricotta curds are slightly off white in color with a taste and texture a bit reminiscent of cottage cheese though considerably lighter.
The great news is that messing up ricotta is just about impossible! It is one of the easiest and perhaps the best cheese you will ever attempt. The results are so delectable you will no doubt be making it over and over again.
I first learned to make ricotta along with a number of other cheeses 6 years ago when an expert cheesemaker from Wisconsin (where else?) who was planning a vacation in my area emailed me and asked if I would host a cheesemaking class in my home.
The class turned out to be extremely fun and informative and the techniques I learned I have continued to use to this day.
Homemade Ricotta – 3 Different Ways!
There are 3 different ways to make ricotta that I have discovered over the years in addition to the one approach I learned in that beginner cheesemaking class. All three approaches are overviewed in the video lesson below. In addition, the simplest method of the three is included as a written recipe.
Choose whichever method suits you best with whatever type of milk or whey you have on hand.
Homemade Ricotta Recipe
Recipe for the easiest of the three different methods for making homemade ricotta.
Cook Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 cups
• 1 gallon raw milk slightly soured
• 1 stockpot
• 1 cheesecloth fine mesh
1 Pour slightly sour raw milk into a large stockpot. If the raw milk is very sour or slightly clabbered, do not use as the ricotta will not turn out sweet.
2 Put stockpot on large burner and turn on to medium-high heat. Keep a close eye on the pot. Within 5-10 minutes, the milk will start to separate as shown in the photo. Remove pot from heat immediately. Overcooking will destroy the delicate texture of the ricotta.
4 Line a stainless steel colander with a fine mesh cheesecloth folded in half. Place the lined colander into another large pot and carefully pour in the warm, separated raw milk.
6 Let the whey drain from the ricotta cheese for 30 minutes to 1 hour. The longer you let the ricotta drain, the firmer it will be. Keep this in mind so that you achieve the desired consistency for whatever dish you plan to make with the ricotta.
8 Scrape out ricotta from the cheesecloth and use in a dish immediately such as lasagna or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. It will last about a week refrigerated.
Cow or goat milk may be used to make this homemade ricotta recipe.
Read More –
The Weston A. Price Foundation is a tireless advocate for nutrient-dense food.
We can’t provide these services without your memberships. Ninety percent of our funding comes from people like you who recognize the value in supporting health. This is a partnership!
- WAPF’s insights & recommendations are free of industrial, political, or profit-based bias. They are based on traditional diets which sustained societies in health for thousands of years.
- Our system of local chapters helping consumers obtain nutrient-dense foods locally
- westonaprice.org is the most viewed alternative nutrition website on the Internet
- realmilk.com and the Campaign for Real Milk help everyone locate clean raw milk and support the growing raw milk movement
- Annual shopping guide research and publication
- Annual conference and exhibiting feature cutting edge insights into holistic healing and health, along with practical, delicious, and nourishing traditional foods.
- Wise Traditions podcast every week
- Nourishing Our Children focuses on teaching adults how to nourish themselves and their children for robust health
- Soy Alert! a campaign to eliminate this toxic food from our diets, as well as on the institutional and agricultural level
- Laboratory research on fat-soluble vitamins and other nutrition topics
- Legislative advocacy and information to protect farmers and producers
- Vaccine awareness
- 12-Spoons restaurant rating project (coming soon)
- International outreach, sending chapter leaders to other continents with our message
Blue Zones Lessons. Longevity secrets, blue zones explorations, research and articles.
Power 9 – Nine lifestyle habits of the world’s healthiest, longest-lived people in the blue zones longevity hotspots – Blue Zones Project. Learn how to transform your community to live …http://www.bluezones.com
Dr Thomas Cowan-‘‘Once a society finds itself FINANCIALLY DEPENDENT on WAS, SICKNESS, IMPRISONMENT, ENFORCED SCHOOLING—IT MUST BE UNDERSTOOD THAT THE SOLUTION TO THESE PROBLEMS – CAN’T BE MORE OF THE SAME!’ (WESTERN THOUGHT & PHARMA)
Autoimmunity-the Changing Nature of Illness TRAUMA TREATMENT – Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet-GMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods-LDN-Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life-the Elephant in the Room! Needed with Diet-Recipes-Isaiah 11:6-9
The cost of Medical care is threatening to bankrupt us.
Over-prescribed-the ‘Pill for a Problem philosophy of Pharma-to PLACEBO level-to preserve organs & avoid Life Altering SIDE-EFFECTS –
Ivan Illich –Health, argues Illich, is the capacity to cope with the human reality of death, pain, and sickness. Technology can benefit many; yet, modern mass medicine has gone too far, launching into a godlike battle to eradicate death, pain, and sickness. In doing so, it turns people into risk-averse consuming objects, turning healing into mere science, turning medical healers into mere drug-surgical technicians
VACCINE may not come – Why not invest in Massive Research on the Immune system & CNS – (prevention & research & exquisite fine dining!!
Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? – Covid Makers ALL! The Top Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Dr Thomas Cowan and Regenerative Agriculture – Fake Food – Future for America? Immune System Impotent!
We are Kept ignorant by Big Government & Big Business-The Genesis of Generational of Suicidal Tendencies – One of the most pressing Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Western Thought Anxiety Programs-Lacking-Mostly for Profit-INSURANCE PAYS!
The Lion Shall Live with the Lamb-Big Government-Big Business Corruption
A. Einstein –The definition of INSANITY – is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
In Modern times- Big Business-Big Government Dysfunction-Disease- Science-now LINKING THEM to Physical-Mental Behavior-Poorly Controlled-Largely Due to DNA (Nature) and BY NOT Supporting the (Nurture) of the CNS, Prefrontal Brain, Immune System due to GMO, Factory-Altered PROCESSED foods –
Longevity Secrets-‘Blue Zones’ Explorations and The LION SHALL LIVE WITH LAMB-UTOPIA! -Big Government-Big Business Corruption PREVENTING THIS – GAPS and Dr Thomas Cowan’s Diets Non-GMO, NOT ALTERED BY Heat PROCESSING-OILS and Over-Milling Grains
Leave a Reply
Enter your comment here…
Instead of complicated meals preparation –
Simple & Quick Plant Protein Recipes & SEAFOOD!
A hypothesis – Western GMO & Over heating & Over-milling ‘altered’ processed food is Famine to the brain CNS & Immune system-for Prevention & Reversal of Disease (Covid 19 Pandemic)
VACCINE- may not come ?
- Why not invest in MASSIVE research on the Immune system
- & CNS – (Prevention & REVERSAL research
- & exquisite FINE DINING !!
The Genesis of Generational of Suicidal Tendencies – The Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Over time-Western Thought Anxiety Programs – ‘Uninformed or Malinformed’ individuals-Kept ignorant by Big Business – Big Government-
St Vincent de Paul, The Catherine Connection – Most Modern Charities -Kicking the ‘Homeless-Can’ Down the Road ~ Feeding the Poor with Modern CAFO-GMO ˜Factory Food That is – ˜NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
- CHART OF GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS ~
|Countries and territories[a]||THE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ~ LOVE WHITE FLOUR & RICE! NO PROTECTION WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS!READ MORE ON THE CAUSE OT A GLOBAL PANDEMIC~|
**CONNECT THE DOTS!!
- ANOTHER REASON TO BAN GMO FACTORY PROCESSED FOODS TO PREVENT ANOTHER PANDEMIC US & OTHER COUNTRIES THAT LOVE REFINED WHITE BREAD & RICE
- LEADING THE WAY IN SPREADING VIRUS ~ (CANCER & OTHER flu will also fall by Banning GMO in America)
|Countries and territories[a]||CasesÂ [OF CRONNA VIRUS ]||Deaths[c]||Recov.[d]||Ref.|
|GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA||United States[e]||614,180||26,061||49,857|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA White Rice Paella for Labors ~who work & not necessarily need brain Power||Spain[f]||174,060||18,255||67,504|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA Pasta- over-milled empty of brain food!||Italy[g]||162,488||21,067||37,130|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA||Germany[h]||132,210||3,495||58,112|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA Croissant “ Tasty -empty of Brain food!||France[i]||103,573||15,729||28,805|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA||United Kingdom[j]||93,873||12,107||â€“|||
|Non-GMO & Over-Milling & Over-Heating ~ Plant Protein for Brain CNS ~MIA||China (mainland)[k]||82,295||3,342||77,816|||
Simple & Quick Plant Protein Recipes & SEAFOOD!
** HOW TO CLEAN CANNED-PRESERVED SEAFOOD-
(Inflammatory) ‘Motor-like SWILL’ oil or water canned or sardines, tuna, etc) – 3 soaks (after ‘swill’ is drained in garbage disposal)
- It OK to buy Marinaded In lemon seasoning & sea salt marinade (to be rinses off)
Instead of CONSUMING the ‘SWILLl’ of canned foods
-to make MORE PROFIT – A vital Step (that prevents disease) is SKIPPED-In the preparation of MODERN CANNED food are not ‘BLANCHED’ before canning – Pioneers Preserving Practice
- (to remove the ‘SWILL’ (INFLAMMATORY Omega 6
- & Other Cancer-causing Heat-altered Free Radicals) –
1. Drain & Empty in bowl & rinsing several times-
2. Soak in Sea salt & AC vinegar for 5 minutes or longer
( 2 times – if oil packed – oil will rise to the top to be poured off – skin should be removed or buy ‘water-packed’ skinless boneless)
3. Final soak in sea salt, lemon juice or buttermilk (from the Pasture-raised Farm animals) – Can leave longer – 30 minutes
4. Rinse & Pat dry!
Serve as a salad – EV Olive oil , garlic, chopped onions, leeks, balsamic vinegar S & P, Cajun or Herb de Provence, capers , etc
Good-to-Go CNS & Immune system food to prevent & reverse Covid 19
Fresh Fruit servings per day DIFFICULT?
** SIMPLE “HANDFUL” of “Non-GMO ‘PLANT PROTEIN’ Smoothie (With Maca Powder – CNS support)
** For ‘Plant Protein’ ~ HANDFUL of Plant Protein Smoothie –
Soaked Frozen Almonds or coked Farro, buckwheat, oats or other Ancient Grains (low or no gluten)
AVOID USING ANY PROTEIN POWDER (OMEGA 6 – INFLAMMATORY….
& Frozen Non GMO Tofu cubes…Grind to paste with a small amount of Kombucha tea, green tea, cranberry juice. etc…
** Add HANDFUL of kale, Bok Choy, Swiss Chard, Beet Greens, Collards or any other deep green & leafy vegetable…
Broccoli, a carrot, celery with leaves, stems of beet greens & Swiss Chard…
** Add a HANDFUL of frozen fruit or vegetables
& (Remove PEEl – if GMO) …
Google if not sure … Avoid Flax seeds, GMO Apples, Squash & Zucchini, Peel potatoes & tomatoes (Night Shade – high in Lectins & GMO alfalfa & corn fed Animals)…any Industrial farmed Animals..
(GMO -“Magnifies” Lectins in peel to ward off predators & Vital Glutens – necessary seed locks) … causing them to be concentrated to a “Toxic” level).
**Add Abundant honey, raw sugar or Maple Syrup…
** SIMPLE ‘ANTI-INFLAMMATORY,’ (PLANT PROTEIN) TRAIL MIX ~Non-GMO & (Soaked &Raw), ** Non-Dairy, ‘Gluten Free’-
(Soaking or sprotuing grains, nuts removes the disease-causing GLUTENS & LECTINS in the peel- (Google for the benefits of Saving them)
INGREDIENTS Non-GMO (buckwheat) CEREAL grams of protein soaked grains – at least 6 or more grams of protein – check label (Soaked Ancient Gran flaked cereal or Kashi-go-lean-Buckwheat), Oats, ‘ Artisan” brown rice crackers, Ancient Grain Spelt pretzels, Soaked Pumpkin seed for zinc…
- A variety of RAW soaked nuts (whole walnuts, pecans, almonds, etc.
- & RAW seeds chia, sesame, millet, etc
- &Spices.(Herb de Provence, Cajun, Cayenne Sea Salt with Kelp for Iodine, Cracked Pepper, etc..
- Melt slightly & mix: (Virgin coconut oil/or duck fat (from free range ducks – not farmed & fed GMO)…Add seed & herb mix..
- Mix thoroughly …
- Bake on cookie sheet (lined with Parchment paper) at 180* for 30 min & rest for to cool in the oven for an hour or so..…
- After cooled – Add EVOO & more Sea Salt -if necessary –
- Store in an air tight container, Hanover Spelt pretzel barrel container works well…
** Simple Pastured (Free Range) Beef or chicken Bone Stock – FROM PASTURE-RAISED ANIMAL ONLY! Factory pesticides & GMO Grains
An Instant Pot Will take overnight for large bones – 4 hours for Pasture raised lamb or Pasture-raised chicken bones (Google for more details)
- Scald (Blanch) & Rinse with hot & rinse with cold dechlorinated water To remove live & dead bacteria IN THE WATER =
- & PAT dry (To remove live & dead bacteria)
- Bring to boil on saute – No lid & rinse again
- Set on ‘Soup- Broth) setting (lowest
- After meat falls off bones – strain in stock pan & remove meat
- Wash Clean pan – Add whiter or AC vinegar (to release minerals) & add bone broth back in with AC vinegar & Sea salt
- Add stock vegetables (crossly chopped onions, broccoli stems, beets & other heavy vegetables & (to release minerals)’
- Set on ‘Soup- Broth) setting (lowest) discard (or make dog food in blender with Taurine)
- ‘Can’ in sterile jars with boiling water to the top
- or Make Soup~
- Add tender vegetables leafy greens, parsley, carrots, celery, peas whatever & spice, seeds below…
** Simple French Onion Soup…
Add sautéed onions and Ancient Grain Bread to BONE STOCK
Warm & SPRINKLE with Nutritional Yeast or PARMESAN CHEESE FROM ‘Raw MILK
(Reconstituted dry from Europe-to Avoid Putrid American Dairy)-
** Simple Soup…
1. Fresh chopped FRESH & ROOT vegetables
2. Broth from bone stock above
3. Add Farro, Spelt berries (soaked & cooked)
4. Season with Black cracked pepper, Sea Salt (with kelp), Cajun Seasoning!, etc.
** SIMPLE Non-GMO Pasture-raised Egg Vegetable Frittata with-Ancient Grains
- Chop any vegetables – onions, broccoli stems, carrots celery, anise, deep green & leafy (collards for calcium) etc
- Saute in Extra Virgin Coconut Oil & Add buckwheat , Farro or Ancient Grains Bread Crumbs
- Whole or scrambled Non GMO fed Pasture-raised eggs (2-5)
- Pour over vegetables – add parsley, chives & S & P, Cajun or Fresh Herb de Provence, etc
- Watch, lean Pan to allow eggs to solidify
- Simmer for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy’
- Freeze the remainder in parchment paper & Plastic bags
Extra Virgin ~ Trust labels ~but Verify ~Google!
(High in Lauric Acid)…`
Virgin Coconut Oil Can Destroy “Harmful Microorganisms”.
The 12-carbon lauric acid makes up about 50% of the fatty acids in coconut oil.
When lauric acid is digested, it also forms a substance called monolaurin.
Both lauric acid and monolaurin can kill harmful pathogens like bacteria, viruses and fungi (6).Jan 11, 2018
* Foods High in Lauric acid (per 100 g edible portion)
- Palm kernel oil. 45000 mg.
- Virgin Coconut oil. 43000 mg.
- Coconut (coconut powder) 28000 mg.
- Coconut (coconut milk) 6900 mg.
- RAW ~ “Unpasteurized” Cream 3000 mg.
- “Unpasteurized” (RAW) butter. 2600 mg.
- “Unpasteurized” Whipping cream (vegetable fat) 2600 mg.
- “Unpasteurized” (Without the LOAD of “DEAD BACTERIA”) & Fed GMO
President at JenCare BCE
WordPress & Facebook ARTICLES…