Live to 100-Healthy-Not in Nursing Home! Memory Strong-Prevention- Reversal-Memory REHAB!
While watching the NFL & I have always wondered about how Tom Brady has succeeded his 43 years-Posted byu/fierceflow-throwaway
- He wins a lot of games & he’s a great leader.
- He is not an offensive genius like Peyton Manning.
- He isn’t physically very strong or a runner like Lamar or Vick.
- He doesn’t make impossible throws with a magic arm like Patrick Mahomes’s.
But he always wins-
Even in this season at 43 years old, he’s throwing 5TDs in a game!
Read More on Tom Brady –
TB12 Diet Diary: I tried to eat like Tom Brady for a week — here’s what it’s like
What better way to prepare for the experience of watching Brady in Super Bowl LV? By Pete Blackburn
Tom Brady on Instagram: “Once more into the fray…LFG.”
Making ‘Motor-like’ Vegetable Oils – for MORE PROFIT
Not all Vegetable OILS are CREATED EQUALLY!!
Samin Nosrat In Italy!
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat
- Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking
- By: Samin Nosrat
- Narrated by: Samin Nosrat
- Length: 5 hrs and 57 mins
- Release date: 08-22-17
- 4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 (1,123 ratings)
This is scary-
American Heart association promoting Toxic oil that cause heart attacks!
Expeller expressed – Inflammatory Omega 6
Only Cold pressed – Omega 3
Here’s an alphabetical list of common cooking oils that contain more of the “better-for-you” fats and less saturated fat.
- Canola. GMO
- Corn. GMO
- Olive.-not cold pressed –
- Soybean. GMO
Apr 24, 2018
MOSTLY MISINFORMATION !!
Avocado oil is a heart-healthy oil-ONLY IF IT IS COLD PRESSED & NOT EXPELLER PRESSED – INFLAMMATORY PROCESS!, high in oleic acid, which is an unsaturated fat. It contains vitamin E and also helps the body absorb other fat-soluble vitamins. Avocado oil is low in LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol, and high in HDL, or “good,” cholesterol.Sep 30, 2020
RELATED RESEARCH- GOOGLE!
Must be discerned to look for the ‘Cold-pressed’ method!
Search for: Is avocado oil the healthiest oil?
Can I use avocado oil instead of olive oil in baking?
Consider using Pasture-raised Beef tallow or PR Lard!
She recommends avocado oil for high-heat cooking, like searing and grilling, since it has a high smoke point and she uses it for baking since it has a light, mild taste.Oct 2, 2018
Polyunsaturated fats are highly reactive, unstable and affected by heat. Even a slight increase in temperature can create the compound HSE – which has been linked to cancer and neurological disorders. Amounts of HSE increase the longer the oil is heated.
The best avocado oil
By ANA SANCHEZ
SEP 18, 2019 AT 6:37 AM
Avocados are both delicious and nutritious, not to mention Instagram -worthy when spread on toast. It isn’t surprising that avocado oil is as equally yummy and good for you. Similar to olive oil, avocado oil is considered a healthy fat that is also heart healthy. Beauty influencers love slathering it on their skin and hair. But before you pick any ol’ avocado oil off the shelf, you’ll want to know the difference between food- and cosmetic-grade as well as other considerations. To learn more, keep reading our guide. Our top pick is from AVOHASS, which makes an organic extra virgin avocado oil that’s one of the tastiest around.
Considerations when choosing avocado oils
Expeller-pressed vs. cold-pressed
Oil is extracted from the avocado fruit in two ways.
Expeller-pressed oil is extracted directly from squeezing the avocado (sans skin and stone) without heat.
However, the friction created in this process may cause a little heat, resulting in an oil that tastes milder and retains less of the avocado’s original color.
Cold-pressed oil is extracted in a temperature-controlled space, so the oil retains more of the fruit’s original taste, flavor, and nutritional value.
Refined vs. unrefined
Refined avocado oil is either deodorized or bleached after the extraction process.
Sometimes color is added. Refined avocado oils have a lot less odor and flavor, which makes them better-suited for cosmetic purposes.
They also have a higher smoke point (as high as 500°F) and are a versatile cooking oil for stir frying, searing, and other high-heat cooking methods. Unrefined avocado oil is filtered after the extraction process for impurities, but otherwise it’s left alone. Its flavorful taste is great for salad dressing or drizzling over food. Its smoke point is lower at 375°F.
Food-grade vs. cosmetic-grade
Food-grade avocado oil has been approved by the FDA for ingestion and is usually cold-pressed. Food-grade oils can also be used for external or cosmetic use. Cosmetic-grade avocado oils have not been inspected by the FDA, and therefore they should not be ingested. However, we still suggest you select a cosmetic-grade oil free of impurities and toxins for skin- and hair-care use.
Organic avocado oils are sourced from avocados free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, and other agrochemicals. Generally no chemicals or solvents are used in the processing of these oils. Even if you’re using an avocado oil for your skin, toxins can still penetrate your dermis, so consider an organic product even for cosmetic uses.
In unfiltered avocado oils, major particles have been removed through a “racking” process in a settlement tank that allows gravity to remove the particles instead of a filter. Still some residual fruit particles may remain, giving the oil a more cloudy appearance. While these oils have a shorter shelf life, some consumers prefer their “raw” taste over filtered products.
Because light exposure can degrade the nutritional value of avocado oil, food-grade oils are packaged in tinted or UV-protected bottles or tins. Some avocado oils come in spray canisters, which are highly convenient for cooking.
Depending on quality, the price of avocado oils typically ranges between $5 and $25. However, some high-end organic varieties can cost as much as $40.
Q. How do I store avocado oil?
A. Opened food-grade avocado oil should be stored in the fridge. If you haven’t opened the bottle yet, it’s okay to store it in a dark, cool place, such as the pantry.
Q. What are the benefits of putting avocado oil on my skin or hair?
A. Because of the fats and vitamins A, D, and E in avocados, its oil is highly nourishing and hydrating to both skin and hair. Avocado oil on the skin can shrink pores, moisturize dry skin, and even reverse the signs of aging.
Avocado oil s we recommend
Best of the best: AVOHASS Organic Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
Our take: One of the best-tasting highest-quality avocado oils on the market.
What we like: Organic, cold-pressed, and unrefined. Rave reviews from consumers for taste. Non-GMO.
What we dislike: Small 8.5 fl. oz bottle comes with a high price tag.
Best bang for your buck: La Tourangelle Avocado Oil
Our take: An affordable avocado oil with an authentic taste and color.
What we like: Artisanal oil at a good price point. Deep green color. Packaged in a tin bottle to protect the oil from light exposure. Can be used for cooking or beautifying.
What we dislike: Not organic.
READ MORE-By Pete Blackburn
For those unaware, TB12 is Brady’s lifestyle brand built around his method of living that has allowed him to find an unparalleled level of sustained success at the NFL level. Exercise, NUTRITION, expensive pajamas … it’s all part of the Brady method. For this experiment, we’re going to focus on the diet and pliability aspects of the TB12 method, and I’ll be documenting my experiences along the way.
And for the record: I used to live a somewhat respectable lifestyle of my own before the world shut down last March. I used to work out frequently, attempt to eat well and at least make a casual effort to pretend that I take care of myself. However, over the last year or so, my brand has essentially become cigarettes, cheap beer, frozen pizza, marathon video game sessions and deteriorating hygiene. This project from my bosses may very well have be an intervention masked as a “work assignment.” –
Read more on GAPS, The Cowan Autoimmune Diet & Sally Fallon ‘Nourishing Traditions’ (see below) – (like Tom Brady)
Read More on Liver Regeneration – without Modern Factory Processes
Ways to a Healthy Liver – inspired by Liver Council
Tried and true ways to achieve liver wellness! For Prevention & Reversal of Liver Disease – The best way to fight liver disease is to avoid it, if at all possible.
- Maintain a healthy weight. If you’re obese or even somewhat overweight, you’re in danger of having a fatty liver that can lead to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), one of the fastest growing forms of liver disease. Weight loss can play an important part in helping to reduce liver fat.
- This Liver regenerates itself if – a balanced diet is eaten – Not GMO, Heat extracted (Factory) oils-but Pasture raised or cold-pressed plant or tropical coconut oils. Avoid high calorie-meals, Factory fat, refined carbohydrates (such as white bread, white rice and regular pasta) and sugars. Soak raw nuts & grains to remove toxic seed locks & lectins in the peels- (Nature’s adaptions to preserve the seed for germination at the proper time) – For a well-adjusted diet, eat fiber, which you can obtain from fresh fruits, vegetables (peeled & seeded), whole nonGMO whole unrefined grain breads, rice and whole (soaked) cereals. Also eat Pasture raised meat (deck of card sized), Raw (unpasteurized) dairy (avoid all Factory dairy & cheese from Raw from Europe (until GMO is banned in US) and the ‘GOOD’ fats- Pasture-raised or cold-pressed Plant oils – Not heat extracted (motor-like) monounsaturated and polyunsaturated such as unrefined cold pressed – vegetable oils, raw soaked nuts, seeds – non-farmed fish) FERMENTED FOODS – See Sally Fallon ‘Nourishing Traditions’
- Hydration is essential, so drink a lot of fluid in there form of dechlorinated tap water – (ELIMINATE SODA)-limited fermented wine or beer-
- Exercise & Deep Breathe regularly When you exercise consistently, it helps to burn triglycerides for fuel and can also reduce liver fat.
- Avoid toxins. Toxins can injure liver cells. Limit direct contact with toxins from cleaning and aerosol products, ‘Over-the-counter’ meds & all Pharma – Tylenol, insecticides, chemicals. d additives. When you do use aerosols, make sure the room is ventilated-wear a mask. Don’t smoke – The liver has the greatest regenerative capacity of any organ in the body. Liver regeneration has been recognized for many years, dating all the way back to Prometheus in ancient Greek mythology. When the liver is injured beyond its ability to regenerate itself, a liver transplant is the treatment of choice – The liver is constantly in a state of regeneration. The moment it stops processing toxins, pharma, over-the-counter meds – it begins the process of healing itself. This process could take as few as four weeks-
- Follow directions on all medications. When medicines are taken incorrectly by taking too much, the wrong type or by mixing medicines, your liver can be harmed. Never mix alcohol with other drugs and medications even if they’re not taken at the same time. Be aware that any over-the-counter medicines, supplements, natural or herbal remedies that you use.- avoid REGULAR & EXCESS
- Use alcohol responsibly. Alcoholic beverages can create many health problems. They can damage or destroy liver cells and scar your liver. Talk to your doctor about what amount of alcohol is right for you. You may be advised to drink alcohol only in moderation or to quit completely.
- Avoid the use of illicit drugs. In 2012, nearly 24 million Americans aged 12 or older were current illicit drug users.
- Wash hands. Use soap and warm water immediately after using the bathroom before preparing or eating food.
- Don’t share personal hygiene items. For example, razors, toothbrushes and nail clippers can carry microscopic levels of blood or other body fluids that may be contaminated.
Full GAPS Diet-
Food to AVOID – MADE TOXIC by Modern Processes (Over-heating & Over-milling) – Change the Chemistry (for SHELF LIFE) – Omega 3 (essential for CNS-Brain, Immune System) CHANGES into EXCESS INFLAMMATORY OMEGA 6-‘DISEASE-CAUSING’-
- Eliminate White processed Flour, White processed Sugar, Heat-altered natural VEGETABLE OILS, PASTEURIZED Pasture-railed dairy, Unsoaked raw nuts-seeds (to make CLEAN) & Heat-extracted Vegetable Oils
- ELIMINATE GMO grains (Soy, Corn, Alfalfa – also GMO Grains fed to the Animals we eat -They are ruminants-grass fed) !,
- Peel & seed vegetables (raw or minimally cooked)
- Limit Night shade vegetables especially.-
Find sources for – Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions – Maplewood, MO or local farmer-
- PASTURE-RAISED meat, – hormone-free and grass-fed – Brain & CNS HEALTHY BRAIN FATS – such as LARD, BEEF tallow, lamb fat, duck fat, raw butter & ghee.-(Fat Soluble Vitamins A -Vision, D-bones, A-Skin, K-Blood clotting – Require Animal Fats from nonGMO Pasture-raised Sources above-
- Fish – not Farmed & Fed GMO &Shellfish
- Fermented foods, such as kefir, homemade yogurt & sauerkraut.to
- Fermented foods – FEED GUT MICROBIOME- It is alive – not unlike a pet – ‘Daily maintenance’ required for health! Easy to make at home!
- Vegetables-(peeled & seeded) to remove Mother Nature’s Lectins & Glutens – protection from predators & weather – Seed survival!
- Pasture-Raised organic eggs (hens not fed GMO)
READ MORE –
The Tom Brady guidelines-By Pete Blackburn
There’s a good chance you’ve already heard about Tom Brady’s absurd diet. The checklist of things he can’t/won’t eat is seemingly longer than the things he can/will. Here’s a glimpse at the insanity from Brady’s personal chef:
“No white sugar. No white flour. No MSG. I’ll use raw olive oil, but I never cook with olive oil. I only cook with coconut oil. Fats like canola oil turn into trans fats. … I use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium. I never use iodized salt.
[Tom] doesn’t eat nightshades, because they’re not anti-inflammatory. So no tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants. Tomatoes trickle in every now and then, but just maybe once a month. I’m very cautious about tomatoes. They cause inflammation –
Tomatoes best eaten peeled or seeded-
What else? No coffee. No caffeine. No fungus. No dairy.
The kids eat fruit. Tom, not so much. He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits.”
Yeah, so it’s safe to say I didn’t follow Brady’s diet exactly as the quarterback does — I’d rather have declined the assignment and be unemployed. However, I did follow the loose outline provided by the TB12 website. Here’s a basic outline of the rules:
- 80% fruits, vegetables, whole Non-GMO grains, nuts, seeds & legumes-‘CLEANED’ by Ancient practice of Soaking-
- 20% protein (chicken, red meat, seafood)
- Eat until you’re 75% full
- No MODERN dairy (PASTURE-RAISED BENEFICIAL BACTERIA & LIVE ENZYMES FOR DIGESTION!
- Halve your body weight in pounds and drink that many ounces of FLUID (70 ounces for me daily)
- Max 2 cups of coffee / No caffeine after noon
- No food within 3 hours of going to bed
Final entry: Day 7
My goodness, we made it. The diet journey has officially reached its end and I lived to tell the tale (if you need help envisioning me in this moment, I am Andy Dufresne standing in the rain after crawling through a sewer pipe in “The Shawshank Redemption.”) I’m not going to say it was fun or enjoyable, but I will admit it wasn’t quite as difficult or insufferable as I thought it might be. You can still eat pretty well in this lifestyle.
Admittedly, I didn’t really get too creative with the meals, as you may have noticed by now. That’s partially because I am an idiot who is lucky to not burn down my house every time I try to make a meal, but also partially because I knew I was never going to be long for this way of life.
I did finally take a break from chicken on Sunday, deciding instead to bring steak tips into the mix. I seasoned with some rosemary and pink Himalayan salt and then paired with green beans and carrots. Not super flashy, but a consistent, reliable player.
I wish I could provide you with some grand takeaway after all of this, but really all I’ve got is:
- I got really gassy
- I almost drowned from drinking so much water
Again, I only did it for a week, and a lot of these diets need a bit more time/commitment than that. That being said, I certainly don’t feel like I could go out there and win six Super Bowls under center, but maybe if I kept going a little longer?
Make the all the world a ‘BLUE ZONE’
Pray for Longevity -living to 100
& not in a Nursing Home – Someday will be MEMORY REHAB!
BLINDED BY GREED OF THE ‘BIGS’-
PRAY TO END –Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? – Covid Makers ALL! The Top Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Dr Thomas Cowan and Regenerative Agriculture – Fake Food – Future for America? Immune System Impotent! Paradigm Shift
View – Dr Thomas Cowan on Youtube- by accident –
He has a different take that the current Medical system
He prescribes LDN Low Dose Naltrexone (sp) – LDN seems to DRAMATICALLY change life! no more chronic stress, allow digestive system has started to pump out digestive enzymes – With NDL – Able to sleep all through the night – a little drowsy during the day – but still sufficient energy to be productive – no alcohol!
Autoimmunity-the Changing Nature of Illness TRAUMA TREATMENT – Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet – GMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods – Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life – the Elephant in the Room! Needed with Diet -Sources-LDN -Recipes
- Articles & Audio Book
Six Principles to Follow When Starting on an Autoimmune Diet
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients.
The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness, by Thomas Cowan, MD. It has been adapted for the web.
Listen to the following excerpt from the audiobook of Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness.–Chelsea GreenPublishing
The full GAPS diet-GMO -FACTORY PROCESSED FOOS to Avoid (like Tom Brady)
Food MADE TOXIC by Modern Processes – Changes the Chemistry (for SHELF LIFE) -Omega 3 (essential for CNS-Brain, Immune System TO PREVENT COVID!)
GMO & Factory Process CHANGE into EXCESS INFLAMMATORY OMEGA 6-‘DISEASE-CAUSING’-
- Eliminate White processed Flour, White processed Sugar, Heat-altered natural VEGETALE OILS, Pasture-railed dairy, Soaked raw nuts-seeds (to make CLEAN) & Heat-extracted Vegetable Oils – ELIMINATE GMO grains (Soy, Corn, Alfalfa – also GMO Grains fed to the Animals we eat -They are ruminants-grass fed) !,
- Limit or Peel & seed vegetables (raw or minimally cooked) – Night shade vegetables especially.
- PASTURE-RAISED meat, – hormone-free and grass-fed – Brain & CNS Healthy Animal fats, such as lard, tallow, lamb fat, duck fat, raw butter & ghee.-(Fat Soluble Vitamins A -Vision, D-bones, A-Skin, K-Blood clotting – Require Animal Fats from nonGMO Pasture-raised Sources above-
- Fish – not Farmed & Fed GMO
- Pasture-Raised organic eggs (hens not fed GMO)
- Fermented foods, such as kefir, homemade yogurt & sauerkraut.
- vegetables (peeled)
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients. The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and … Continue reading
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet is based on the etiology of autoimmune disease as I describe it in this book.
For example, one of the first steps in the progression of any autoimmune disease is disturbance in the gut microbiome; this can be addressed through a proper diet.
Another factor is deterioration of the intestinal villi; this can also be addressed through a proper diet.
The principles in the Cowan Autoimmune Diet are by no means unique; they can be found in the GAPS diet, the Autoimmune Paleo Diet, and the Wahls Protocol.
These are all wonderful dietary approaches and I have used each of them successfully in my many years of treating people with autoimmune diseases.
I have a slightly different take than these other approaches,
which I’ve developed in my role not only as a physician treating patients with autoimmune diseases but also as a gardener.
The other perspective I bring comes from my emphasis on water.
Water molecules make up more than 99.9 percent of the molecules in our bodies.
And the state of our health is in many ways a result of how well we are able to structure this water in our cells and tissues.
Finally, while the thrust of this book is on the understanding & treatment of autoimmune diseases & this diet is considered a part of that therapy, we must never lose sight of the importance of finding joy in our lives.
Food is an integral part, in every culture & society, in the attainment of this joy.
The sensual quality of food, including not just its taste, but its aroma and appearance, is an essential part of this diet and an essential part of any true healing.
Our quest should be for a life of abundance, joy, and meaning.
There is no greater venue for executing this quest than in our relationship with food. With that introduction, here are the principles of the Cowan Autoimmune Diet.
In some ways, in a list of the top ten dietary principles, attention to food quality should be numbers one through nine.
As there is such an intimate connection between pesticide or herbicide use and diseases, including polio and autism, it is imperative for anyone suffering from any autoimmune disease or any disease of any kind, to pay strict attention to the quality of food they’re eating.
By “quality,” I refer not only to the care of soil and PASTURES that forms the foundation of healthy food, but also to more subtle aspects, such as the correct time to harvest vegetables and the proper way to store and process the foods we eat.
A commitment to food quality needs to be a total commitment—meaning the complete abandonment of inferior-quality foods.
Here are the “rules”:
- The best food is properly FORAGED or CAUGHT WILD- This means the forager or hunter needs to be aware of sustainable foraging practices and must avoid contaminated land and water.
- The hunter needs to be aware of how to humanely kill and dress his prey – To prevent stress toxins from the blood & meat of the prey.
SOURCE – Health Benefits of Grass-Fed (Pasture-raised) Products –
- The next-best quality will come from PASTURE-RAISED animals-
- St Louis Source –
- Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions – 2810 Sutton Boulevard Maplewood, Mo 63143 – 314-647-2567
- Followed by food grown on biodynamic farms or gardens –
- Or on small-scale permaculture farms NO TILL & NO MONO-CROPS
- Following that is food produced by small-scale family farms or gardens or food grown in your own organic homestead or garden or Farmer’s Market – LOCAL –
- The final acceptable source is food grown on large-scale certified organic farms.
- For help finding these types of foods
- the Weston A. Price Foundation shopping guide can be invaluable (see recommended resources- https:www.westonaprice.org/about-us/shopping-guide/
- Shopping Guide and Find Real Food App
- <img class=”alignleft wp-image-1896 size-full” src=”https://www.westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/shoppingguide2012.jpg” alt=”shoppingguide2012″ width=”300″ />
- Take the guesswork out of buying the most natural, nutrient dense, and traditional foods! (US only).
- Our annual printed Shopping Guide summarizes our nutritional principles, and organizes foods into 30 categories with “Best,” “Good,” and “Avoid” rankings.
It includes brand names for finding the healthiest foods in supermarkets, health food stores, by phone, and online.
- Processing should either be not at all or by traditional techniques that have stood the test of time.
- Foods that undergo no processing include fresh salad or peeled & seeded cucumbers – from the garden or farmer’s market.
- Examples of traditional processing techniques – which in many cases enhance the quality of the food, include traditional Lacto-fermentation; making butter or fermented dairy products (e.g., kefir, yogurt) from PASTURED – 100 percent grass-fed whole milk or the production of traditionally cured ‘Pastured’meat products such as bacon (not Factory fed) or prosciutto.
- Other quality-enhancing processing techniques include making sourdough bread from freshly ground heirloom grains, soaking or sprouting of seeds and nuts, and making lacto-fermented drinks from excess garden produce. (GOOGLE FOR STARTER & DIRECTIONS)
- Zoom ClasseS – Terry Walters, LLC–
CLEAN FOOD | Face Book
@TerryWalters | Twitter
TerryWaltersCooks | Instagram
- These and many more techniques for enhancing food quality can be found in the book
- Books by Nourishing Traditions, Sally Fallon Morell and Mary G. Enig
- Finally, and especially relevant to those who have their own gardens, leaf & fruit vegetables such as kale, zucchini-Non-GMO & peppers should be harvested as early in the morning as possible, whereas root vegetables such as carrots, beets, parsnips & horseradish are best harvested in the evening-While this may seem like a small point, the energy of the plant is most concentrated in the leaves early in the morning, enhancing the flavor & allowing them to be stored longer in the refrigerator.
- On the other hand, through the day the energy and nutrient flow of the plant drops down into the roots, so root vegetables will store and retain their freshness longer when harvested in the evening.
Dietary macronutrient content refers to the proportion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
The optimal relationship of macronutrients in our diet can be loosely described as liberal good 1st press or Pasture-raised brain fats – CNS & Immune System – Healthy fats, modest protein & low carbohydrate. While I hesitate to give numbers, the best guide is that each meal should contain a sufficient amount of fats.
The four main Healthy fats to use are grass-fed butter, grass-fed ghee, coconut oil, and olive oil.
Other CNS Immune system Healthy fats and oils that can be included (provided they are the best quality) include lard from pastured pigs, beef tallow, and duck fat.
With other plant oils, we run into the problem of extraction and production of most seed and flower oils=
Most seeds and flowers typically need high-temperature grinding in order to extract the oils. This high-heat process harms the oils (Omega 3) heat-altered becomes Inflammatory – Omega 6 –
– BODY ONLY – EXCESS’TAKES THE BODY & DOES NOT FEED THE IMMUNE SYSTER, CNS & BRAIN!
& decreases the nutrient content.
The only acceptable quality source I know for true low-heat oil extraction, followed by the preservation of the oil in Miron jars, is a company called Andreas Seed Oils (see recommended resources).
Protein generally comes from a modest serving at each meal of animal products, which can include fish, meat, eggs, whole-milk raw cheeses, or organ meats.
By “modest,” I mean about the size of a deck of cards; more than that is unnecessary and can create an undue burden on the kidneys.
In addition to this portion of protein at each meal, soup or bone broth from any quality animal source should also be included-
Every Brain, CNS & Immune System -need at least one cup of gelatin-containing bone broth each day
- those with an autoimmune disease need to eat one cup up to three times a day. The gelatin proteins in bone broth are key for healing and sealing the gut and are therefore at the core of my autoimmune treatment program. All broth should come from the bones of 100 percent grass-fed, pastured animals in order to avoid contamination from chemicals such as glyphosate (Roundup) that are found in all commercial animal feed.
- There are almost no exceptions to this.
** Finally, carbohydrate content should be low – Over-Milled Refined Carbs – Zero!
This is the only time I give people a specific number: generally between 45 and 75 grams of net carbohydrates per day.
There are many good books, particularly those that advocate very low carbohydrate or ketogenic diets, that can guide you in how to count carbohydrate grams in your diet.
Healthy Fats are a more efficient fuel for our bodies than carbohydrates are, and our true need for dietary carbohydrates is small.
As advocated for in the GAPS diet, most people with an active autoimmune disease should go six months without any disaccharides, which means the elimination of all grains and beans -before slowly reincorporating back init diet-
Recipe for Fermented Cucumbers
LDN – Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life – Needed long enough to allow Repairs to be made -like remodeling a room
It many not be NEEDED FOR LIFE & does not tax the Kidney-Liver organs
– Like Modern Pharma –
A Diet of NonGMO, Not ALTERED (by Over-Heating & Over-Milling) Modern Post WW 2 processes LDM & Diet COMBO– allows the mind to rest & BEGIN IMMEDIATE REPAIR from any of Life’s traumas
The Subconscious Mind response to ALL TRUAMA – the SAME
** Life altering traumas – Death, Sudden – Illness (stroke, tumor, etc), Not Bonding in Infancy, Divorce trauma, Job loss – NDL give the time space to Grieve & Remap the Brain without that sudden loss piece no long there, –
That’s because Naltrexone is an opiate antagonist, meaning it blocks the body from responding to endorphins.
Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet–
– NonGMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods
** LDN Most EFFECTIVE – IF COMBINE WITH GAPS OR DR COWAN’S AUTOIMMUNE DIET – Eliminating GMO or Modern Processed foods-
Warning – Side effects are a Beautiful Life with Healthy Body, Mind & Soul!
Naltrexone was developed after Vietnam War to treat addictions – LOWERING the dose has proven to help with Anxiety – Prevention Chronic Stress – (shutting down all essential system – Digestion – leading malnutrition)
& RESTORE NORMAL SLEEP PATTERNS REM!
The Elephant in the Room!
It begins repair to the Mind -IMMEDIATELY – if Modern GMO Altered food is REMOVED & REAL FOOD becomes THE NORM! REAL FOOD seems be becoming a New Way of Life for us – Finally
|Woody vegetation increases on-farm biodiversity and reduces pest damage Natural habitats like woods and natural grasslands are known to support more insect and wildlife biodiversity than agriculturally intensive landscapes, but not all insects and wildlife such as birds are welcomed by farmers, and natural habitat near farms can cause fear of crop losses due to their potential to atract pests. However, a new study published in the journal Frontiers in Sustainable Food Systems provides evidence to the contrary–that natural habitat near farms actually reduces damage to crops by insects and birds…READ MORE|
|Neonicotinoid pesticides are linked to decline in bird biodiversity Neonicotinoid pesticides remain controversial as evidence mounts to show their detrimental impacts on important biodiversity. Documenting more evidence of their harm, a recent study in the journal Nature Sustainability found that neonicotinoid use in agricultural areas correlated with significant declines of birds. Non-grassland and non-insect-eating birds were impacted the least with a 2% reduction, but populations of grassland and insect-eating birds experienced reductions of 4% and 3% respectively…READ MORE|
|Organic farming improves disease control by enhancing soil microbial communities with soil-building practices Control of plant diseases is often accomplished with the use of harsh chemical sprays and soil fumigants in conventional farming systems, but a new study in PLOS ONE found that organic farming can improve crop health, and provide the right kind of soil environment that reduces pathogen presence. Researchers found that organic soils overall had more organic matter in the soil, which is known to support more beneficial microorganisms, and indeed they also found more microbial biomass and activity in the organic soils…READ MORE|
|Diversified farming practices enhance multiple ecosystem services simultaneously without decreasing yield Supporting biodiversity is not only a tenet of organic farming, but the ecosystem services that biodiversity can provide to farmers are also relied upon for managing pests, soil health and water quality instead of inputs like pesticides and fertilizers. A recent study published in Science Advances found that many farm diversification practices used to boost biodiversity above- and below-ground do indeed increase ecosystem services simultaneously, while also increasing crop yields. The study showed that when farm diversification practices are used, biodiversity improves as well as “pollination, pest-control, nutrient cycling, soil fertility and water regulation.”…READ MORE|
|TEDx talk presented by the Organic Center addresses shifting AgTech toward eco-stability In a recent TEDx talk, The Organic Center’s Director of Science Programs Dr. Jessica Shade explains why we need to incorporate ecosystem research into technological advancements in order to tackle ecological challenges. She highlights organic systems that integrate farming into a functioning ecosystem as the most advanced kind of scientific advancement because functioning ecosystems are infinitely more complex than human-developed technological fixes (such as pesticides and GMOs) that can be short-sighted and have long-term negative consequences. She encourages all stakeholders to adopt a systems-based approach when tackling important environmental challenges to agriuclural systems for long-term change and benefits.|
GMO and FACTORY FOODS
– IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
Sally Fallon, Dr Thomas Cowan, Medicating Normal – Kiss the Ground
Sally Fallon Morell, founding president of The Weston A. Price Foundation and author of the best-selling book …
Sep 17, 2018 · Uploaded by Pacific Rim College
Author Robert Whitaker: Anatomy of an Epidemic
The 1998 Pulitzer Prize Finalist and author of “Mad in America” discusses the rise in diagnosis of mental illness in the U.S. and the proliferation of drugs to medicate various conditions. Mr. Whitaker contends that drugs do little to balance imbalanced brain chemistry. The event is at the National Arts Club in New York.
Sally Fallon, Dr Thomas Cowan, Medicating Normal – Kiss the Ground
2:12:42 NOW PLAYING
Eat like Tom Brady for Life? TB12 Diet-Dr Thomas Cowan-Sally Fallon-Nourishing Traditions-Saying if for Years! Local Sources-Omega 3 Myths
Ezekiel 38:21 Confusion in Last Battle