NOURISHING TRADITION – Sally Fallon
Listen to your Body-Mind and DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU!!!!
Make the all the world a ‘BLUE ZONE’
Pray for Longevity -living to 100 & not in a Nursing Home – Someday will be MEMORY REHAB!
Keynote from Sally Fallon-Morell at Artisans of the Grasslands
FUN TO READ – NOT TO MENTION THE RECIPES –
How America’s Food Giants Swallowed the Family Farms-How Gov Subsidies Keep Farmers on Welfare Sustenance
Nourishing Traditions Diet | TRADITIONAL COOKING METHODS | Bumblebee Apothecary
Nourishing Traditional Diets: The Key to Vibrant Health
TAKE CHARGE OF LIFE & HEALTHY
Nourishing Traditional Diets: The Key to Vibrant Health
BLINDED BY GREED OF THE ‘BIGS’-
PRAY TO END –Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? – Covid Makers ALL! The Top Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Dr Thomas Cowan and Regenerative Agriculture – Fake Food – Future for America? Immune System Impotent! Paradigm Shift
View – Dr Thomas Cowan on Youtube- by accident –
He has a different take that the current Medical system
He prescribes LDN Low Dose Naltrexone (sp) – LDN seems to DRAMATICALLY change life! no more chronic stress, allow digestive system has started to pump out digestive enzymes – With NDL – Able to sleep all through the night – a little drowsy during the day – but still sufficient energy to be productive – no alcohol!
Autoimmunity-the Changing Nature of Illness TRAUMA TREATMENT – Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet – GMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods – Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life – the Elephant in the Room! Needed with Diet -Sources-LDN -Recipes
- Articles & Audio Book
Six Principles to Follow When Starting on an Autoimmune Diet
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients.
The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness, by Thomas Cowan, MD. It has been adapted for the web.
Listen to the following excerpt from the audiobook of Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness.
The full GAPS diet-
- PASTURE-RAISED meat, – hormone-free and grass-fed.
- Brain & CNS Healthy Animal fats, such as lard, tallow, lamb fat, duck fat, raw butter & ghee.
- Fish – not Farmed & Fed GMO
- Pasture-Raised organic eggs (hens not fed GMO)
- Fermented foods, such as kefir, homemade yogurt & sauerkraut.
- vegetables (peeled)
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients. The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and … Continue reading
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet is based on the etiology of autoimmune disease as I describe it in this book.
For example, one of the first steps in the progression of any autoimmune disease is disturbance in the gut microbiome; this can be addressed through a proper diet.
Another factor is deterioration of the intestinal villi; this can also be addressed through a proper diet.
The principles in the Cowan Autoimmune Diet are by no means unique; they can be found in the GAPS diet, the Autoimmune Paleo Diet, and the Wahls Protocol.
These are all wonderful dietary approaches and I have used each of them successfully in my many years of treating people with autoimmune diseases.
I have a slightly different take than these other approaches,
which I’ve developed in my role not only as a physician treating patients with autoimmune diseases but also as a gardener.
The other perspective I bring comes from my emphasis on water.
Water molecules make up more than 99.9 percent of the molecules in our bodies.
And the state of our health is in many ways a result of how well we are able to structure this water in our cells and tissues.
Finally, while the thrust of this book is on the understanding & treatment of autoimmune diseases & this diet is considered a part of that therapy, we must never lose sight of the importance of finding joy in our lives.
Food is an integral part, in every culture & society, in the attainment of this joy.
The sensual quality of food, including not just its taste, but its aroma and appearance, is an essential part of this diet and an essential part of any true healing.
Our quest should be for a life of abundance, joy, and meaning.
There is no greater venue for executing this quest than in our relationship with food. With that introduction, here are the principles of the Cowan Autoimmune Diet.
In some ways, in a list of the top ten dietary principles, attention to food quality should be numbers one through nine.
As there is such an intimate connection between pesticide or herbicide use and diseases, including polio and autism, it is imperative for anyone suffering from any autoimmune disease or any disease of any kind, to pay strict attention to the quality of food they’re eating.
By “quality,” I refer not only to the care of soil and PASTURES that forms the foundation of healthy food, but also to more subtle aspects, such as the correct time to harvest vegetables and the proper way to store and process the foods we eat.
A commitment to food quality needs to be a total commitment—meaning the complete abandonment of inferior-quality foods.
Here are the “rules”:
- The best food is properly FORAGED or CAUGHT WILD- This means the forager or hunter needs to be aware of sustainable foraging practices and must avoid contaminated land and water.
- The hunter needs to be aware of how to humanely kill and dress his prey – To prevent stress toxins from the blood & meat of the prey.
SOURCE – Health Benefits of Grass-Fed (Pasture-raised) Products –
- The next-best quality will come from PASTURE-RAISED animals-
- St Louis Source –
- Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions – 2810 Sutton Boulevard Maplewood, Mo 63143 – 314-647-2567
- Followed by food grown on biodynamic farms or gardens –
- Or on small-scale permaculture farms NO TILL & NO MONO-CROPS
- Following that is food produced by small-scale family farms or gardens or food grown in your own organic homestead or garden or Farmer’s Market – LOCAL –
- The final acceptable source is food grown on large-scale certified organic farms.
- For help finding these types of foods
- the Weston A. Price Foundation shopping guide can be invaluable (see recommended resources- https:www.westonaprice.org/about-us/shopping-guide/
- Shopping Guide and Find Real Food App
- <img class=”alignleft wp-image-1896 size-full” src=”https://www.westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/shoppingguide2012.jpg” alt=”shoppingguide2012″ width=”300″ />
- Take the guesswork out of buying the most natural, nutrient dense, and traditional foods! (US only).
- Our annual printed Shopping Guide summarizes our nutritional principles, and organizes foods into 30 categories with “Best,” “Good,” and “Avoid” rankings.
It includes brand names for finding the healthiest foods in supermarkets, health food stores, by phone, and online.
JenCareBCE founded in 2017 & mothballed since 2017-
After proving that the concept of ‘Prevent & Reverse’ was the answer to our Welfare state of Medicare & Disease
- While Working with Peruvian Friends who devastated by US Factory Processed fake foods-loosing minds, becoming diabetic on Cheap factory food-Arriving on US soil-leaving behind unaltered NonGMO
- They were ‘hitting the Wall’ of US Fake Fast food-cheap-tasty but insufficient to provide what at CNS, brain & Immune system require to function on a day-to-day basis.
No cost – I owe it to my closely held nephews suicides (2015 & 2017) after loosing spouses & fell to convenience foods – became depressed (mentally ill) – treated with alcohol & TOOK THEIR OWN LIVES!
The process of unwinding from Factory Food is simple
-If you are willing LEARN THE ROAD-
The process is reading books & youtube like Sally Fallon ‘Nourishing Traditions’ – Dr Thomas Cowan – Vaccines, Autoimmunity & Changing nature of Illness (particularly childhood) – Youtube ‘Heal” Kiss the Ground – Regenerative Agriculture – etc. NETFLIX – ‘HEAL’
#1 -A ‘Pantry Inventory’ to teach label reading to Identify GMO & Factory altered foods (Over-milled & Over-heated) for shelf life – not the quality of their lives! Removing all offending Faux Factory Foods (one immigrant family removed 18 grocery sacks)
#2- A trip to the supermarket to read labels & Replace with Whole non-GMO factory foods with whole unaltered Foods for Life
#3-Find source of Raw Milk -Estep Farm, Non-GMO fed eggs, Pasture-Raised Meat Bolyards Meat & Provisions Maplewood MO – find Wild sources -Teach – meal preparation based on Sally Fallon, Medical treatment based on Dr Thomas Cowan – The science of arming the Immune system, CNS & brain! Dialing back on the Draconian methods of Western Medicine –
#4 If any with Cancer – even 4th stage or arthritis, asthma, allergies, MS or any of the other degenerative diseases caused by the prevalence of US reliance on Cheap GMO corn, soy or alfalfa (fed to the animals we eat)
This process is available for free by request –