A Step in the Right Direction?
Do you ~ So…
Do You Want To Start a Revolution? https://processedfreeamerica.org
• Aspire to join a food revolution and be an agent of change with childhood obesity?
• Desire a purpose-driven life of teaching others how to attain a processed-free eating style?
• Want to earn money while doing what you love?
• Wish to expand your offering to clients and patients who could benefit from education about how to eat processed- free?
Then read on for details about becoming a Licensed Processed-Free Facilitator!
Join the Processed-Free Revolution!
Become a Licensed Processed-Free Facilitator!
Read More ~
The Science Behind Mysteries & Miracles ~ Are we Overlooking the Obvious?~ ‘AMERICAN STYLE’ ~ WHAT IS MISSING?’ ~ Replace US Factory Foods – with Non-GMO European Food ~Help Create Awareness OF CAFO Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Global Health AWARENESS ~ Netflix~Rotten & the Magic Pill Documentaries~
Since 2000 ~ Rise of Non-Alcohol Fatty Liver ~ COINCIDES with the Increase of GMO & Factory Processed Foods – (Over Milling – Fiber (Plant Protein) & Over-Heating (Raw Dairy destroying LIVE’ BENEFICIAL GUT BACTERIA’ & ROASTING OF RAW NUTS – NOT SOAKING – Immune System Empty -Coronavirus – Tied to GMO & Allergies!
HOARDERS RUSH to Freeze Factory Meat! PLEASE REMOVE FROM OUR SUPERMARKETS ~ Why freeze Factory Meat – Already ‘Moldy’ with GMO & Factory Farm Processed & BACTERIA FROM ‘WET’ MODERN MEAT & DAIRY CASES? * Better to Treat Like After a LONG POWER OUTAGE – REMOVE & NOT EAT! Thanks for Removing it Forever – Replace with ‘Pasture-Raised’~
We Are Approaching a PARADIGM SHIFT! Who will be the first Fast Food TO CONVERT to Non-GMO -Not Altered or Over milled refined Pasture-Raised animal protein ~ McDonald’s or Burger King? Who will be the first Nursing home TO CONVERT from ‘Memory Care’ to Memory ‘Rehab’ – REVERSING THE RAVAGES OF FACTORY FOOD on CNS-Brain of GMO & OVER PROCESSED & Save the Planet from Global Warming!
Join a Local Processed-Free Support Group
At the bottom of this page is a current listing of the local Processed-Free Support Groups throughout the United States and Canada. We’re just getting started, so if there’s not one in your area, it’s easy to start your own by being a Support Group Coordinator.
Be a Processed-Free Support Group Coordinator
Your commitment as a Processed-Free Support Group Coordinator will help you stay committed to your own process. This program is intended to be free to participants and there is no cost to you to start a Processed-Free Group (at least there is no cost from us). There are many advantages to being a Processed-Free Support Group Coordinator:
· You pick the time and place that is best for you to have your weekly support group meetings
· You stay committed to your own process
· You reap the rewards of helping other people
· You become versed in the Processed-Free lifestyle
· You find support around you to help you stay on track
If you are interested in starting a group, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your name
- Your location, your phone numbers, and
- Why you want to start a Processed-Free Support Group.
You will then receive information about Dee’s next scheduled orientation conference call where you can ask questions and get all the details. There is a $50 fee that will be charged after you talk with Dee. After your orientation, we’ll send you a Processed-Free Support Group Starter Packet.
Processed-Free Support Groups in Your Area
2019 Information Packet Page 1 of 18
Within three days of following this plan, I noticed I had less arthritis pain. Within four months, I lost 65 pounds. It has been over two years now and my weight loss has remained steady at a wonderful 125 pounds! My skin is better, my hair is shinier, and I no longer take allergy medication. I rave about this plan to my family and friends!
—Colleen Politi, Peoria, AZ
Processed-Free Facilitator Training Table of Contents
So…Do You Want To Start a Revolution? 3 What You Can Trust to Receive 4 Processed-Free Adult Workshop Information 5 Processed-Free Child Workshop Information 6 Facilitator Training Schedule 8 Requirements for Licensing 12 Training and Licensing Fee 13 Processed-Free Facilitator Registration Details 14 Frequently Asked Questions 16
Michael McCaffrey Processed-Free America 602-510-3404 direct line email@example.com
Facilitator Training Detail
The Following Topics are Covered Across 12 Modules Total Approximate Viewing Time is 9 Hours
• Introduction – Why Processed-Free?
• The Diet-Disease Connection
• The Nutritional Work of Drs. Francis Pottenger, Jr. and Weston Price
• The 47 Essential Nutrients
• Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 1: Fruits and Vegetables
• Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 2: Whole Grains
• Refined vs. Unrefined Grains
• The Health Value of Sprouted Grains
• Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 3: Legumes
• Understanding Resistant Starch
• Meet Your Nutrition Heroes, Part 4: Nuts and Seeds
• Fats and Oils – The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
• Understanding Saturated Fats
• Understanding Monounsaturated Fats
• Understanding Polyunsaturated Fats – Omega-3 and Omega-6
• Understanding Free Radicals and Trans Fat
• How Oils Are Refined
• The Best Oils to Use for Cooking
Page 8 of 18
• Lean, Healthy Proteins
• Understanding Amino Acids
• Complete and Incomplete Protein Foods
• Complementary Proteins for Vegetarian Meals
• How Much Protein Do We Need?
• The Truth About Soy
• Optimal Proteins: Raw Milk, Organic Milk, Grass-Fed Meat, Wild-Caught
Caught Fish Module 5
• Interpreting Ingredient Lists
• Generally Recognized as Safe? – The Most Common Food Additives and
Ingredients to Avoid
• The Importance of Organic Foods
• The Dirty Dozen and the Clean 15
• Understanding Genetically Modified Foods (GMO’s)
• Sweets and Carbs
• Simple vs. Complex Carbodyrates
• The Beauty of Whole Natural Sugarcane
• The Health Effects of Refined White Sugar
• Healthy Natural Sweetners
• All About Gluten
Page 9 of 18
Facilitator Training Detail (Continued)
• Healthy Alternative Ingredients
• Replacing White Flour with Whole Grain Flours
• Replacing White Sugar with Natural Sweeteners
• Replacing Bad Oils with Good Oils
• Non-Dairy Options
• More Healthy Alternatives – Coconut Products, Raw Honey, etc.
• Vitamins and Minerals: Why Do We Need Them, How Do We Get Them?
• The Fat-Soluble Vitamins: A,D,E & K
• The Water-Soluble Vitamins: B’s and C
• RDA vs. ODA
• Whole Food Vitamins vs. Synthetic Vitamins
• Essential Trace Minerals
• Phytonutrients and Antioxidants
• Eat the Rainbow – Colors Associated with Phytonutrients in Foods
• Acid-Alkaline Balance – the pH Scale
• Optimal Body Chemistry for Optimal Health
• Acid and Alkaline Forming Foods
• Health Effects of Too Much Acidity
Page 10 of 18
• The Importance of Adequate Water Intake
• What Counts for Water?
• Foods with High Water Content
• The Optimal Balanced Plate – Proper Portions and Balance of Food
Groups Module 11
• The 4-Session Healthy Kids Nutrition Class
• Bringing to Their Level, Making it Fun
• Curriculum and Agenda
• The “No-Yuck” Rule
• Session 1 Key Concepts: o Whole Grains
o Reading Ingredient Lists
o Making a Fresh Fruit Tart
• Session 2 Key Concepts:
o Vitamins and Colors of Fruits and Vegetables o Food-Art Project
• Session 3 Key Concepts:
o Food Hygiene and Hand Washing
o Stove Safety
o Knife Safety, Cutting Fruits and Vegetables o Salad Making Project
• Session 4 Key Concepts:
o Good Fats vs. Bad Fats o No-Bake Cookie Making
• Putting It All Together, Final Notes
Requirements for Processed-Free Licensing
• Be passionate about helping others to live processed-free.
• Facilitator candidates are encouraged to already have health or wellness training or personal experience with processed-free living that will benefit their students. Examples include nurses, doctors, health educators and personal trainers. Please contact us if you have any questions about qualification.
• Satisfactory completion of the Facilitator Training Course and successfully passing the written exam.
• Signed agreement to adhere to and maintain the standards of the program.
• Processed-Free Facilitator Program is protected by copyright. Workshops can only be offered by trained and Licensed Processed-Free Facilitators.
• Your Processed-Free Training and Licensing Fee includes the first annual licensing fee. Fees in the following years are paid on the anniversary date of your training.
• Whenever you teach an adult workshop, Processed-Free America will provide the necessary bound workshop content for each participant. The cost of this material is only $15 for each bound workbook (free standard shipping is provided).
• There is also an option to use the book The Science of Skinny as your workbook to save costs. You can obtain books from Processed-Free America at $13 each plus shipping.
Training and Licensing Fee Detail
Processed-Free Living Facilitator Training
• Processed-Free Living 9-Hour 12-Module Intensive Training
• Processed-Free Living Training Course Manual
• Certification Exam
Once you successfully pass the exam, you will receive:
• Certificate of Completion
• All the PowerPoint slides, handouts, teaching materials,
charts and recipes for your workshops with children and with
adults (two separate and complete programs),
• The Processed-Free America logo to use on your business
• Private phone session with Dee for last minute questions,
• Permission while in active-status to use the title “Licensed
Processed-Free Facilitator” (Processed-Free America owns the tradename “Processed-Free”).
What You Can Trust to Receive
The Processed-Free Facilitator Training provides:
• Intensive training to become an effective agent of change for yourself, your family, and your community.
• Invaluable nutrition education that will last a lifetime.
- The tools and skills you need to “walk the walk”—you’ll learn how to become a savvy shopper, how to prepare tasty processed-free meals, and you’ll learn how to mentally prepare yourself and your classes for making the transition to healthy eating.
- 12 DVDs of Instruction, Now Completely Online – 9 hours of instruction from scientist and nutritionist Dee McCaffrey, now all completely online.
• Valuable Training Materials – complete Processed-Free Facilitator Package, which includes the course manual, the PowerPoint slides to be used as teaching aids and all materials needed for teaching both children and adult classes (two separate and complete programs).
• A phone session with Dee for last minute questions.
Both children’s and adult Processed-Free Workshops are ideal for health clubs and wellness centers, schools, after-school programs, Boys and Girls Clubs, YMCA, church groups, hospitals, weight loss groups, your office and even your friends and family.
Processed-Free Adult Workshop Information
Information about the workshop that Licensed Facilitators can provide to adults
• Developed by Organic Chemist and Certified Diet Counselor Dee McCaffrey.
• All workshop content is science-based and is updated regularly.
• Aims to create a space for change—to educate and enlighten students on
the value of proper nutrition in order to find a healthier and more life-
affirming relationship with their bodies and the food they eat.
• Provides anti-diet principles discouraging calorie counting and encourages
eating foods in their closest to natural form as an ongoing process to be
taken one day at a time.
• A Holistic approach that encompass the healing properties of whole foods.
• Utilizes empowerment strategies to shift thinking and change attitudes
regarding food, eating and weight loss; promotes taking responsibility for
one’s own health.
• May be taught by a single licensed Facilitator or by a team of Facilitators
(for example, health educator, nutrition professional, fitness trainer).
• Workshop Formats:
o 4 to 8 weekly classes of 1 or two hours in length OR over a weekend, depending on size and setting
o Small, medium or large groups
o Facilitators may use PowerPoint, dry erase board/flip chart o Processed-Free America does NOT utilize or endorse any
medications, appetite aids, or meal replacements. The focus is on eating real foods in their closest to natural form as possible and engaging in moderate amounts of enjoyable exercise.
• Participants are highly encouraged to form support networks to continue and reinforce the principles learned in the workshop.
Processed-Free Child Workshop Information
Information about the workshop that Licensed Facilitators can provide to children
• Developed by Organic Chemist and Certified Diet Counselor Dee McCaffrey.
• Workshop content is science-based and may be updated regularly.
• Format is four one-hour sessions designed specifically for after-school
programs but can be used in a school setting.
• Tailored for children at their most formative years and typical Boys and
Girls Club ages: 7-12 years old.
• Each session integrates nutrition activities, hands-on food preparation,
and eating tasty fruit or vegetable creations.
• The objective of the series is to acquaint children with the fundamentals of
preparing foods, kitchen safety and hygiene, the taste, aesthetics, and
nutritive value of plant-based whole foods.
• Each child keeps a journal in which he or she records vocabulary words,
nutritional information, observations, and recipes.
• Throughout this program, the children prepare different processed-free
creations and learn:
o About a variety of whole grains, allowing kids to identify whole
versus processed grains.
o The difference between refined sugars and natural sweeteners is
o The importance of hand washing to kill germs prior to handling food
is demonstrated as Kids learn proper hand-washing techniques.
o Safety in the kitchen and how to conduct themselves around a hot
o How to safely handle a kitchen knife and get to practice cutting and
chopping different vegetables and fruits to use in their recipes.
o Learn the names of the basic vitamins, the parts of the body that
benefit from each vitamin, and foods that are sources of each vitamin.
o Learn the difference between a good fat and a bad fat, and why trans fats are not healthy. Kids get to touch and feel different types of fats and oils to understand how fats behave in the body. Emphasis on plant sources of protein to prevent eating too much fat from animal proteins.
o Learn how to read ingredient labels and learn how food manufacturers may not necessarily be advertising and packaging foods with their best interest in mind.
Processed-Free Living Facilitator License
• Use of the term “Certified Processed-FreeÔ Facilitator” on business cards and marketing materials (Processed-Free America owns the trademark “Processed-Free” with the US Patent and Trademark Office)
• Use of Processed-Free America logo on facilitator business cards and marketing materials
- E-mail and phone support from Processed-Free America
License to Teach Adult and Child Program: $499 for the complete program, price includes licensing to teach program to both adults and children for one year, 12 Modules across 9 hours of instruction, the 150 page workbook paced with the video instruction, and, PowerPoint slides for adult instruction and handouts for the child nutrition program, and a phone session with Dee McCaffrey for last minute questions.
Processed-Free Facilitator Training Frequently Asked Questions
Will I receive training to teach both children and adults?
Yes, you will receive training and materials of two separate programs. The adult program will include all the PowerPoints and class materials. The child program will include all the handouts and instruction guidelines, which is geared towards the most formative years (7 to 12 years of age).
Can I charge for my workshops and how much can I make?
You can charge whatever price you like for your workshops. For adult workshops, the rate will depend on your market. Founder Dee McCaffrey charged as much as $150 per person before she started the non-profit.
Can I also be a Processed-Free Support Group Leader?
Yes, we have a very successful Processed-Free Support Group Program. For info go here: https://processedfreeamerica.org/processed-free-support- groups/
As a Processed-Free Support Group Leader, you can market to your support group participants who want to know more about living processed- free. The support groups are donation based. We have a Processed-Free Facilitator who has done this very successfully in East Texas. She now does workshops for Doctors in the area who are interested in having their clients be healthier. Here is a video of TV coverage of this support group in East Texas – view video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofCvqJeocTk .
workshop program, rates can vary from $150 a child to free.
I notice there are some Science of Skinny books, SOS DVDs and a card stock flyer on that table behind Lavonia. Are those available to us at a discounted rate?
Yes, as a Processed-Free Facilitator, you may purchase our Science of Skinny books for $13 each, our DVDs and Checklists for half off the retail price (shipping not included). There is also a card stock information sheet about the Support Group Program that you can purchase from Processed- Free America.
Why is there a participant fee for adult workshops?
The participant fee covers the cost of printing and shipping the bound workbook for the adult workshop. We periodically update the workbook to keep it current for every new class.
What will the Re-licensing Fee be in the second year?
The re-licensing Fee will be $75 annually due on the anniversary of completion of your certification exam.