Since 2000 ~ Rise of non-alcohol Fatty Liver ~COINCIDES with the Increase of GMO & Factory Processed Foods
– (Over Milling – Fiber (plant protein) & Over-Heating (Raw Dairy destroying LIVE’ BENEFICIAL GUT BACTERIA’ & ROASTING OF RAW NUTS – NOT SOAKING to Remove Glutens & Lectins in the Peel – Mother Natures defense against predators (for the survival of the seed)
The Chart telling why Over-milling (All propose-less flour) is one of the leading case in Developed countries- GMO in US – leading the way to the Bottom of Health – GMO & all their processes – Takes out Omega 3 & Plant protein – for the CNS & Prefrontal Brain-
WHY WOULD WE CONTINUE TO EAT UNNATURAL PROCESSED GMO & ULRA- REFINED GRAIN & OVERHEATED DAIRY & NUTS?
** INGEST FACTORY FOOD? (only use is fat storage)
– like recycling spent’ motor oil’ in your car!
CHART OF GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS –
|Countries and territories[a]||THE ‘DEVELOPED’ COUNTRIES ~ LOVE WHITE FLOUR & RICE! NO PROTECTION WITH WEAKENED IMMUNE SYSTEMS!
READ MORE ON THE CAUSE OT A GLOBAL PANDEMIC
~ CONNECT THE DOTS!!
ANOTHER REASON TO BAN GMO FACTORY PROCESSED FOODS TO PREVENT ANOTHER PANDEMIC – US & OTHER COUNTRIES THAT LOVE ‘REFINED’ WHITE BFRAD & RICE~ LEADING THE WAY IN SPREADING VIRUS ~ (CANCER & OTHER flu will also fall by Banning GMO in America)
|Countries and territories[a]||CasesÂ [OF CRONNA VIRUS ]||Deaths[c]||Recov.[d]||Ref.|
|GMO & HIGHLY REFINED – 2-3 times Non-GMO Countries ~||United States[e]||614,180||26,061||49,857|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED||Spain[f]||174,060||18,255||67,504|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED||Italy[g]||162,488||21,067||37,130|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED||Germany[h]||132,210||3,495||58,112|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED ~ CROISSANT||France[i]||103,573||15,729||28,805|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED||United Kingdom[j]||93,873||12,107||â€“|||
|NON-GMO & HIGHLY REFINED||China (mainland)[k]||82,295||3,342||77,816|||
Read more on chart above ~ ON FACEBOOK OR WORDPRESS ~
Other Research & Charts from 2000 ~ – GMO in America began heavily in the ’90s https://health.mil/News/Articles/2019/01/01/NAFLD
Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo, LDN, RD, specialty in nutrition, on January 23, 2020 — Written by Jon Johnson
Top foods and drinks for liver health
Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo, LDN, RD, specialty in nutrition, on January 23, 2020 — Written by Jon Johnson
Some of the best foods and drinks that are good for the liver include:
A 2013 review that appears in the journal Liver International suggests that over 50 percent of people in the United States consume coffee daily.
Coffee appears to be good for the liver, especially because it protects against issues such as fatty liver disease ~ daily coffee intake may help reduce the risk of chronic liver disease (from over-prescribed pharma , OTC drugs & Chronic Stress (CortisoL &lack of REM Sleep)
It may also protect the liver from damaging conditions, such as liver cancer.
A 2014 study that appears in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology suggests that the protective effects of coffee are due to how it influences liver enzymes.
Coffee, it reports, seems to reduce fat buildup in the liver. It also increases protective antioxidants in the liver. Compounds in coffee also help liver enzymes rid the body of cancer-causing substances.
2. Oatmeal – Farro, Emmer, oatmeal groats or buckwheat groats –
Consuming oatmeal is an easy way to add fiber to the diet. Fiber is an important tool for digestion, and the specific fibers in oats may be especially helpful for the liver. Oats and oatmeal are high in compounds called beta-glucans.
As a 2017 study in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences reports, beta-glucans are very biologically active in the body. They help modulate the immune system and fight against inflammation, and they may be especially helpful in the fight against diabetes and obesity.
The review also notes that beta-glucans from oats appear to help reduce the amount of fat stored in the liver in mice, which could also help protect the liver. More clinical studies are necessary to confirm this, however.
People looking to add oats or oatmeal to their diet should look for whole oats or steel-cut oats, rather than prepackaged oatmeal. Prepackaged oatmeal may contain fillers such as flour or sugars, which will not be as beneficial for the body.
3. Green tea or Detox teas & COFFEE
NAKED WATER (CHLORINE) HAS NO BENEFITS TO SUPPORT LIVER -FLUID ONLY ~
Rishi Tea’s Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea at Amazon
“This peppery, spicy tea is made with turmeric powder, bits of licorice root, ginger root, and orange peel.”
Pukka Detox Tea at instacart.com
“A tasty blend of star anise, fennel seed, cardamom, and more that’s intended to be enjoyed as an ‘everyday’ detox tea.”
Traditional Medicinals’ EveryDay Detox Tea at Amazon
“A bittersweet, lemony tea that includes licorice root, stinging nettle, goji berries, and more.”
Yogi Tea’s DeTox Teas at Amazon
“Intended to counter ‘everyday impurities’ by helping the body cleanse the liver and kidneys.”
Triple Leaf Detox Tea at Amazon
“A caffeine-free detox tea that uses Chinese herbs to help the body cleanse itself and promote healthy skin.”
The Republic of Tea’s Get Clean Detox Tea at Amazon
“One of the tastier detox teas in the list, this blend includes natural vanilla and almond flavors.”
Rishi Tea’s Turmeric Ginger Herbal Tea
Consuming green tea may help reduce overall fat content.
A 2015 study in the World Journal of Gastroenterology notes that green tea may help reduce overall fat content, fight against oxidative stress, and reduce other signs of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD)
It is important to note that tea may be better than extracts, as some extracts may damage the liver rather than heal it.
The study notes that there are still no specific recommendations for people with this condition to consume tea or tea extracts, but the link to liver health is promising.
4. Garlic & Onions
The liver is the body’s most important organ, as it helps in expelling toxins which enter the system through foods. Detoxification is the procedure of removing these toxins out of our bodies. It’s important to provide the liver with foods that enhance its detoxification abilities.
The liver works extra hard to eject the toxins and damaged fats that we consume through everyday food substances. Here are ten detoxifying foods that will help the liver in its detoxification work.
Garlic and onions – A bulb or two of roasted garlic should be included in your diet every week. It can be preserved in your refrigerator, and used in your cooking. Saute some garlic with steamed spinach and fresh lemon juice. Red onions are also excellent detox foods ~ Caramelize some sliced onions using some ‘PASTURE-RAISED BEEF TALLOW OR LARD-& add it to any of food preparations like sandwiches, NON-GMO FED EGG omelets & in salads.
Garlic along with canned (rinsed packing) garbanzo beans (Any beans ~ also excellent detox foods), some tahini and EV olive oil and lemon juice will make an excellent dip and is good for health.
is one of the most trusted source of information about good health and wellness. LifeMojo.
Adding garlic & onions to the diet may also help stimulate the liver. A 2016 study that appears in the journal Advanced Biomedical Research notes that garlic consumption reduces body weight and fat content in people with NAFLD, with no changes to lean body mass. This is beneficial, as being overweight or obese is a contributing factor to NAFLD.
Beans are a great source of protein and fiber. Some studies suggest that beans preserve liver health by preventing fat from accumulating in the liver, reducing the risk of a fatty liver. … Ditch baked beans that are loaded with extra salt and go for something sodium-free.Nov 4, 2019
~Spices, such as coriander (parsley), cumin, fennel & turmeric, have been shown to have a positive impact on the liver. Turmeric helps the liver in detoxifying metals, amplifies bile production and repairs liver cells. Coriander helps promote liver function and contains anti-inflammatory properties. Cumin is thought to increase the release of bile from the liver as well!
Many dark berries, such as blueberries, raspberries, and cranberries, contain antioxidants called polyphenols, which may help protect the liver from damage.
As a study in the World Journal of Gastroenterology suggests, regularly eating berries may also help stimulate the immune system.
6. Grapes – not GMO WITH SEEDS ~
The study that features in the World Journal of Gastroenterology reports that grapes, grape juice, and grape seeds are rich in antioxidants that may help the liver by reducing inflammation and preventing liver damage.
Eating whole, seeded grapes is a simple way to add these compounds to the diet. A grape seed extract supplement may also provide antioxidants.
The World Journal of Gastroenterology study also mentions grapefruit as a helpful food. Grapefruit contains two primary antioxidants: naringin and naringenin. These may help protect the liver from injury by reducing inflammation and protecting the liver cells.
The compounds may also reduce fat buildup in the liver and increase the enzymes that burn fat. This may make grapefruit a helpful tool in the fight against NAFLD.
8. Prickly pear
The fruit and juice of the prickly pear may also be beneficial to liver health. The World Journal of Gastroenterology study suggests that compounds in the fruit may help protect the organ.
Most research focuses on extracts from the fruit, however, so studies that focus on the fruit or juice itself are necessary.
9. Plant foods in general & ‘PASTURE-RAISED’ ANIMAL PROTEIN-Omega 3 & Vitamin D & NO FACTORY MEAT- FACTORY Barns – no sunlight & fed GMO Grains producing ~‘cow belch’ – gas that harms the environment)
Avocados and other plant foods contain compounds linked closely to liver health.
A 2015 study that appears in the journal Evidence-based Complementary and Alternative Medicine reports that a large number of plant foods may be helpful for the liver.
- barley (soaked) & All Gluten free or low gluten Ancient grains
- beets and beet juice
- brown & wild rice & Ancient Grain -WITH PROTEIN STILL INTACT)
- greens such as kale and collards, beet greens
People should eat these foods as part of a whole and balanced diet.
10. Fatty fish (not farmed & fed GMO)
As a study in the World Journal of Gastroenterology points out, consuming fatty fish and fish oil supplements may help reduce the impact of conditions such as NAFLD.
Fatty fish is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are the good fats that help reduce inflammation. These fats may be especially helpful in the liver, as they appear to prevent the buildup of excess fats and maintain enzyme levels in the liver.
The study recommends eating oily fish two or more times each week. If it is not easy to incorporate fatty fish such as herring or salmon into the diet, try taking a daily fish oil supplement. – Last resort – missing Macronutrients , Micronutrients, Phytochemicals, vitamins & minerals of whole Wild Caught fish (not farmed)
11. Raw Soaked Nuts (not Roasted)
The same study says that eating nuts may be another simple way to keep the liver healthy and protect against NAFLD. Nuts generally contain unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants. These compounds may help prevent NAFLD, as well as reduce inflammation and oxidative stress.
Eating a handful of nuts, such as walnuts or almonds, each day may help maintain liver health. People should be sure not to eat too many, however, as nuts are high in calories.
12. EV Olive oil avoid eating Factory fat Eat only Pasture-Raised ‘brain & CNS heathy’
Eating too much fat is not good for the liver, but some fats may help it. According to the World Journal of Gastroenterology study, adding olive oil to the diet may help reduce oxidative stress and improve liver function. This is due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids in the oil.
- Foods & LIFE STYLE CHANGES & MINDFULNESS MEDIT & avoid GMO & FACTORY PROCESSED FOODS (Over-milled & over heated (dairy – naw nuts -NOT SOAKED)
Foods to avoid In general, finding balance in the diet will keep the liver healthy.
However, there are also some foods and food groups that the liver finds harder to process.
- Factory CAFO-GMO Fatty foods: These include fried foods, fast food, and takeout from many restaurants. Packaged snacks, chips, and nuts may also be surprisingly high in fats.
- HIGHLY REFINED Starchy foods: These include High refined (mostly carbs) breads, pasta, and cakes or baked goods. (seek alternative Ancient Grains with protein still in tact – Not Over-Milled ~ (MISSING THE PROTEIN CONTENT-READ LABELS)
- Refined white Sugar: Cutting back on sugar and sugary foods such as cereals, HIGHLY REFINED baked goods, and candies may help reduce the stress on the liver.
- Refined white Salt: Simple ways to reduce salt intake include eating out less, avoiding canned meats or vegetables, and reducing or avoiding salted deli meats and bacon.
- Alcohol: Anyone looking to give their liver a break should consider reducing their intake of alcohol or eliminating it from the diet completely.
The liver plays an important role in the body. While it largely takes care of itself, a person can help maintain liver health by consuming some certain unprocessed-refined foods and drinks.
There are also many types of food that may harm the liver.
Choosing foods that are good for the liver can help a person avoid potential health issues in the future.
The liver is responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, making glucose, and detoxing the body. It also stores nutrients and creates bile, which is necessary to digest and absorb the nutrients in food properly. There are many foods and drinks that a person can consume to help protect the liver.
Liver health is vital for overall health. Liver dysfunction can lead to liver disease, metabolic disorder, and even type 2 diabetes.
While it may be impossible to manage all risk factors, consuming certain foods and drinks may help promote liver health.
In this article, we will cover the best foods for liver health, their beneficial effects for the organ, and some foods to avoid.
“How To Naturally Reverse Your Fatty Liver, Reduce Fatigue, Relieve Joint Pain, And Finally Lose That Extra Weight For Good”
If you have a fatty liver, you are going to LOVE this new system that naturally dissolves liver fat, lessens fatigue, relieves muscle pain, and helps you finally lose those extra pounds.
First though, some bad news…
Nearly two BILLION people worldwide have a condition known as fatty liver disease, and the scary part is that most of them have no idea they have it!
A fatty liver takes years off your life. Even worse, it damages your quality of life by making you overweight and bloated, prematurely aging your skin and body, and forcing you to live with unnecessary pain and fatigue.
In fact, it’s become the number one health condition on the planet, and it’s getting worse every day, affecting nearly a third of all adults. But I promise, there’s a good chance you can do something about it, even if you were told otherwise.
That’s because around 80% of all fatty liver cases are reversible when you know what to do. Follow the right program, and you may be able to naturally heal your body and significantly reduce your symptoms, just like I did.
Do You Have Any Of These Symptoms?
Statistics say if you live in the US or Canada, there’s a 1 in 3 chance you have fatty liver, even if you were never formally diagnosed. If you experience ANY of these risk factors, your liver is literally crying for help…
- You have extra weight on your belly, thighs, or hips
- You have high cholesterol
- You feel tired and sluggish
- You have mental fog and trouble focusing your attention
- Your vision is blurry or sensitive to light
- Your back or right side are constantly sore
- You have diarrhea or irregular bowel movements
- You were diagnosed with Syndrome X or heart disease
- You have dark or brown urine
- You have insulin resistance or diabetes
- You have trouble consuming alcohol -MODERATE
- Your eyes or skin seem to have a yellowish tinge
If you answered yes to any of the above, and you are over age 45, there’s a higher than average chance you have fatty liver, which means this page was specifically written for you.
Don’t Ignore Your Liver!
If you ignore liver problems, you risk making your condition worse, and increase your chance of getting something even more unwelcome down the road, like cirrhosis, diabetes, heart attack, stroke, even liver cancer.
I’m not trying to scare you, but this is serious, and you really want to take care of your liver, especially if you are overweight or have any physical pain. I didn’t figure out what was happening to me until after many months, and to be honest, it almost killed me.
Liver issues are NOT something you want to brush aside or “leave till later.” And believe me, they’re not going to fix themselves. You must take immediate action, because quite honestly, you may be living on borrowed time.
The Truth About Fatty Liver
Fatty liver is the fastest growing medical condition in the world right now, even bigger than diabetes, which is pretty staggering.
It affects nearly 1/3 of all men and women, and can be found wherever there is an abundance of junk-food, stress, a sedentary lifestyle, and people living in a toxic environment.
That’s scary, because the liver is considered by many to be one of the most important organs in your entire body.
It filters and eliminates toxins like alcohol, pollution, preservatives, and chemicals from your blood, acting like a giant filter, keeping the inner workings of your body clean and pure.
That you probably know. But you might not realize everything else your liver does, and how critical it is to your well being, health, even your looks…
- It metabolizes fats, carbohydrates, and proteins and keeps your weight stable.
- It regulates hormones that affect your happiness, energy, and emotional stability.
- It keeps your skin and eyes healthy, vibrant, and young.
- It stabilizes your blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- It produces bile and bilirubin, aiding your digestion and elimination.
And That’s Just The Short-List!
Your liver performs over 400 different functions, which it normally does great… but there’s a kicker, and that’s when the fat content goes above 5% and it turns into fatty liver disease.
At that point, your body starts to go haywire and you experience such a long list of seemingly unrelated ailments, it’s hard to imagine they’re all being caused by the same thing.
I’ll say that again because it’s very important…
When the fat content of your liver gets over 5% (and many people are up in the 10% – 15% range) it’s stops working correctly, and you end up with a ton of health issues you can no longer ignore…
Vision problems, baggy eyes, fatigue, inflammation, insomnia, belly fat, joint-pain, abdominal cramps, and brittle hair to name just a few.
All are symptoms of an unhealthy liver that’s literally clogged-up with fat.
How Do People Get Fatty Liver?
There are multiple reasons so many people are getting fatty liver, but the biggest by far has to do with our modern-day, over-processed, preservative-filled diet. Food these days is cheap and convenient, but like your parents probably taught you, you get what you pay for.
You might save some money today, but the cost down the line is a poisoned liver, overloaded with fat, sugar, alcohol, and processed junk (not to mention additives, pesticides, and chemical preservatives).
Now pay attention, because when the liver becomes poisoned, two VERY BAD things happen…
1. You body starts storing fat: If you’ve been wondering why you are gaining weight all of a sudden, a likely culprit is a fatty liver, which throws your blood sugar out of whack, and puts you at risk for inflammation, insulin resistance, and diabetes.
2. Your blood becomes toxic: When toxic blood travels to your other organs (heart, lungs, skin, and especially your brain), it poisons your entire body. That explains the mental fog, skin issues, high cholesterol, joint-pain, clogged arteries, and frequent headaches you may be experiencing.
If any of those things are happening to you, consider it a wake up call to finally do something about it, and an opportunity to get healthy.
Is There A Cure For Fatty Liver?
You may have heard there’s no official cure for fatty liver ~That’s what my doctor told me.
But I assure you, in many cases, there is a safe and reliable way to REVERSE it & heal your body at the same time.
I should know, because I did it myself, 100% naturally, without the need for any drugs or expensive doctors visits or starving myself on the latest fad diet.
And that LONG list of symptoms?
They just disappear once you restore your liver function…
- Liver fat naturally dissolves and is safely flushed out of your body, along with the chance that you’ll contract something serious like cirrhosis or liver cancer.
- Belly fat, love handles & thighs shrink as your liver function and hormone levels return to their normal state when liver fat is expelled.
- Your skin gets softer and blemishes begin to clear up. You may find yourself looking years younger because there are no poisons irritating your skin. If you suffer from eczema, psoriasis, or dermatitis, it may completely dissipate on it’s own when your liver gets healthy.
- You will likely experience greater focus and concentration because your brain isn’t filled with toxic, acidic blood. You’ll be more alert and think clearer. Some people even believe a healthy liver makes you more intelligent (I sure do).
- Vision improves and you see more clearly, especially in low light (easier to drive at night). Colors become more vibrant, and if you wear glasses, you may not need as strong a prescription.
- Many people sleep better, without drugs or constantly waking up. Start each morning well-rested and ready to make every day count.
- Because your liver helps with digestion, stomach and bowel problems are often reduced. Fats, sugars, and toxins are quickly eliminated via your healthy digestive system, while important nutrients and minerals are absorbed to help your body thrive.
- You might find yourself snapping out of depression and anger faster. Many people swear those feelings just melt away. Mood swings and stress may be significantly reduced as well.
And of course there are many improvements you can’t see, but you know are happening nonetheless:
- You add years to your life, perhaps even decades.
- You reduce your chance of a heart-attack, cirrhosis, stroke, or cancer.
- You decrease the likelihood of other major illnesses, like diabetes, arthritis, or digestive problems.
It’s really important for you figure this all out as soon as possible because…
Your Doctor Probably Won’t Be Much Help
Like I said before, the “official” story is that there’s no cure for fatty liver disease, which means you won’t get much help (or sympathy) from your doctor. In fact…
1. They might even blame you for your condition. When it comes to fatty liver, diabetes, heart problems, and weight issues, many doctors blame the patient, saying they have no self-control or they don’t exercise enough. The fact is though, most doctors refuse to admit how toxic our world has become, or how difficult it is to know which foods are actually healthy with all the conflicting information out there.
2. Misdiagnosis is common. The symptoms and physical ailments caused by fatty liver are so widespread and can appear so unrelated that your doctor may try to treat your SYMPTOMS just to move you through the system (and out of their office). This could actually make you much WORSE because any drug they prescribe is just one more toxin your already struggling liver has to deal with.
3. The information you receive is generic and useless. That’s what happened with me… My doctor kind of shrugged his shoulders after diagnosing me and handed me a photocopied pamphlet with generic info that wasn’t even specific to my condition. There was nothing about how I got it or how to get rid of it.
How I Naturally Reversed My Fatty Liver!
My name is Susan Peters. I’m an author, internet researcher, and health advocate. In 2015, I was personally diagnosed with fatty liver, which quite frankly shocked me.
I was never what you would consider fat. I always assumed my diet was good, and that my liver was healthy, but it turns out, I was wrong.
One morning, I woke up with a weird pain in my abdomen. I thought maybe I pulled a muscle working in the garden.
I tried to ignore it, but over the next month, it got more inflamed and the pain spread to my shoulder. At that point, everything just seemed to snowball…
I had trouble sleeping, which made me tired and fatigued, and I started calling in sick because I couldn’t concentrate while I was at work.
Then the weight gain started, and before I knew it, I was up a whopping 31 pounds. I felt slow and bloated all the time, like my food wasn’t digesting. None of my clothes fit anymore, which made me depressed.
Even worse, my skin broke out like when I was a teenager, and I started getting rashes on my hand, which I found out later were a form of low-grade eczema.
I knew something was wrong, because I had honestly never felt so bad in my life. But when I went in to see my doctor, he couldn’t figure it out either.
I ended up going through a battery of blood-tests, X-rays, examinations, and a very expensive CT scan to finally get the the bottom of it.
The Main Types Of Fatty Liver Disease…
There are three main types of fatty liver disease people get…
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) – Also known as “simple” fatty liver disease, NAFLD is the most common, and is probably what you have. It’s primarily caused by FACTORY FOOD diet and exposure to environmental CHRONIC STRESS (CORTISOL(& toxins like pollution and pesticides.
- Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (AFLD) – AFLD is mainly from drinking too much alcohol, which literally kills your liver and replaces healthy cells with fatty deposits.
- Non-Alcoholic Steatosis (NASH) – This is the most serious form of fatty liver, because it means some scarring ( From Pharma, Chronic Stress (Cortisol)has already occurred. It’s what I was diagnosed with. Left untreated, it can quickly turn into deadly cirrhosis and even liver-cancer, so my doctor wasn’t kidding when he said it could kill me.
Nearly 1/3 of the worlds population is affected by at least one of these, which means there’s a very good chance you have fatty liver, even if you were never formally diagnosed. The good news is that in many cases, fatty liver is a reversible condition, if you take care of it early.
Taking My Health Into My Own Hands!
I begged my doctor for help, but instead of giving me a treatment plan that would reverse the damage, or telling me how to start supporting my liver, he literally told me there was nothing he could do.
He offered to put me on medication, but admitted there were side-effects. Plus it would only help my symptoms, and not the root cause of the problem.
I don’t know about you, but I’m too young to just give up hope. I have a family that depends on me, and the thought of suffering from painful liver disease was simply too much.
So I decided to take my health into my own hands and do something about it before it was too late and my liver was permanently damaged…
How I Lost 31 Pounds, Ended My Fatigue, And Relieved My Pain And Suffering
I devoted the last few years to figuring out exactly why people get fatty liver and how to treat it naturally, without any dangerous or expensive drugs.
I interviewed patients, doctors, and specialists. I studied liver function and nutrition. And since I really had nothing to lose, I used myself as a test subject and tried every diet, cleanse, detox, supplement, and technique that seemed like it might actually work.
And the good news is…
In spite of what my doctor told me, I discovered a very specific dietary program that thousands of people were already using to successfully treat their fatty liver.
It’s safe, and also extremely effective, because it deals with the root cause of the problem instead of just the symptoms.
But that’s wasn’t all I learned…
- Why you should always take a 7-cent enzyme supplement before every meal if you have fatty liver. You’ll digest your food up to 100% better, burn more carbs, and help your body absorb the wholesome nutrients.
- An inexpensive and organic “detox” beverage that protects your liver, helps purify your blood, and ends your fatigue. (Burns fat too, which is a plus.)
- How to safely cleanse and naturally flush contaminants from your liver. This hits the reset button on your health and helps you feel and look better quickly.
- How big food companies create products that are more addictive than drugs, and then profit you when you get sick. (And how to protect yourself.)
- A little known supplement to take on cheat-days (or whenever you break your diet) that helps your liver dissolve processed food so your body can safely eliminate it.
- How to save hundreds, even thousands of dollars a year on all the medications and drugs you won’t have to buy anymore when you finally fix your liver.
- Is your sunscreen poisoning you? Many contain chemicals that can harm your liver and body. There are only two types you ever want to use, and thankfully, they also protect you the best.
As for my doctor…
The next time I saw him, he was shocked since not all his patients recover from liver problems like I did. He said it looked like I would be one of the lucky ones, but I knew better…
Luck Had Nothing To Do With It!
It was about me figuring out how to reverse my condition when my doctor couldn’t help. It was discovering the truth about why people get fatty liver, and ultimately, how to get rid of it.
Depending on what’s wrong with you and how advanced your condition is, there’s a very good chance you can heal yourself like I did. You can almost certainly lessen your pain, and possibly have a complete recovery.
Many people start feeling better in 2 – 4 weeks after following the steps I did. That’s because the liver is one of the few organs able to regenerate itself, and naturally reverse damage from your past.
When you understand how it works, you can get back to having a normal life again, without drugs or fatigue or any of the painful complications that fatty liver brings.
Since I began this journey, I’ve met hundreds of other people who achieved the same thing.
Reverse Your Fatty Liver Program ~ Over the past few years, I’ve studied fatty liver intently, why people get it, and how they can get rid of it. I was even able to reverse my own condition. I was surprised there was nothing available to help people who have this, especially since it’s so widespread.
So I took everything I learned, and with my friend and co-author Jonathan Mizel, we released an easy-to-follow program called Reverse Your Fatty Liver™. If you have any of those symptoms and want to experience relief, you will want to try this for yourself, because I believe it’s the best program on the market.
Here’s What You Will Discover…
- How to specifically deal with all three types of fatty liver
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD). Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (AFLD), and Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatisis (NASH).
- The best fatty liver diet, and why what you eat is way more important than exercise when it comes to fixing your body and losing weight.
- 17 environmental toxins that lurk around your home and workplace, that are probably poisoning your liver on a daily basis without your knowledge!
- If anyone tells you people with fatty liver need to avoid eating Factory fat (pasture-raised brain & CNS heathy) they don’t know what they’re talking about. You actually need to eat a very ‘specific’ type of fat, and I recommend you do it every day.
- A list of foods you NEVER want to eat because they poison your body, make you acidic, encourage inflammation, and cause you to store fat in your liver (and your belly). Some of these are so-called HEALTH foods!
- The Amazing 7-Day Liver-Detox Plan™ that includes exactly what to eat to clean out your liver, purify your blood and body, and jump-start your weight-loss.
- Three powerful herbs that are inexpensive but incredibly effective when it comes to healing a compromised liver. These have been used for thousands of years, and unlike pharmaceuticals, they have very few side-effects.
- The incredible meal-replacement-drink that tastes great and flushes fat from your system, helping to regenerate healthy tissue. I drink one almost every day.
- There are hundreds of different vitamins, minerals, and supplements for liver function, but only 14 are proven by science to actually work for fatty liver. Get the list.
- Many people know probiotics are important, but there’s only one kind we recommend for people with liver issues.
- How to replace chemicals, cleaners, and poisons from around your house with natural alternatives that actually work better, and won’t harm your liver.
You’ll learn all that and more in the Reverse Your Fatty Liver™ program. When you get it, you will finally understand how to…
Fix The Root Cause Of Your Sick Liver
Read More ~
Stop spending your hard-earned money on pain medication, sleeping pills, energy drinks, skin cremes, or anything else to feel better.
You aren’t fixing the root cause, you are simply dealing with the symptoms. Your liver will keep getting worse, and you will need to take greater and greater doses just to get relief.
I should know. I spent thousands of dollars to COVER up my problems since I didn’t understand why they were happening in the first place.
It was only when I discovered the truth, how it occurs and how to naturally eliminate it, that I was able to get lasting relief, and finally feel like my old self again.
If I Can Do It, Anyone Can
Listen, I don’t have super willpower or extra strength or anything special like that. All I had was a genuine desire to feel better and get back to my old life again.
If you sincerely want that too, this program was created specifically for you. It can help you improve your health across the board. You’ll look better and feel better and possibly add years to your life.
In fact, there’s zero downside to getting this taken care of, especially if you have any of the symptoms listed above. That’s what this program shows you how to do. But don’t take it from me…
Your privacy is important to us