‘Modern’ American PIZZA Ingredients – Mussolini Revenge~ Is there really any REAL FOOD remaining AFTER ALL OF THE FAKE FACTORY GOODS are omitted?
Same goes for Ben & Jerry, Ted Drews, ‘Baked’ Goods with All-Purpose-less flour & Animal Fat from Pastured Animals – Brain Healthy –
Factory Farmed fat & protein-Alzheimers, Dementia, Cholesterol – all of the Modern CAFO-Disease Causing Processes &
Immune System Fortifier ~Instead of Disease-Causing CAFO-GMO processes – Over-Milling, Over-Heating (dairy, raw nuts & Omega 6 ‘motor-like’ oil~
Switch the flour ~ Refined flour, Lectins, Factory GMO Fed meat REMOVED & European Raw Cheese (Whole Foods, Wine & Cheese)
And CHANGE the OIL – FROM ‘motor-like’ Heat altered oils – Heat alters the Omega 3 to Omega 6 -INFLAMMATORY – For Shelf Life-Not the QUALITY OF OUR LIVES!
Over-Milled, GMO American Meats & Cheese ~ Extremely Inflammatory, ‘Disease-Causing’ & VERY LITTLE PLANT PROTEIN & Unsafe ANIMAL PROTEIN, DAIRY & EGGS
~ ALL FACTORY FARMED – Making natural Real food into ‘Boogers’ ~ we should not eat them!
START WITH A HIGHER PROTEIN FLOUR & HEALTHY CRUST OIL(PASTURE-RAISED LARD OR TALLOW)~
Angelic Bakehouse Sprouted 7 grain (Ancient) “Flatzza’ Crust or make the crust with ‘Unrefined’ Ancient Grains Flour ~
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (105°F-115°F)
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast.
- 3 3/4 cups (490 g) Sprouted wheat bread OR Sprouted Pizza crust ~ or home-milled quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat or INSTEAD OF Over-Milled – only 2 grams of Plant Protein – ‘Let them eat cake’ Marie Antoinette – They were LIKELY asking for their Daily Bread – with 8-10 grams of Plant Protein! It was the start of the French Revolution.
- 2 Tbsp Pasture-raised (BRAIN HEALTHY) Lard or Beef Tallow
- 2 teaspoons Sea salt (with kelp granules for Iodine)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (Processed white condensed sugar no minerals as in RAW)
What Synthetic Factory Foods to Avoid – All Meat & Dairy (Cheese) fed GMO
GMO ~ Along with MAGNIFYING the food – So also are MAGNIFIED – the Naturally occurring (essential for survival)Vital Gluten (seed lock) & the Lectins in the Peel (to repel predators)…Magnifies to a ‘LEVEL THAT IS NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION’ ~ Disease-causing, Gluten Intolerance,, IBS & non-non-bioavailable EXCESS LECTINS cause OBESITY or memory problems.
GMO & ALTERING PROCESSES ~ A BIT ‘Like eating PB&J Sandwich on Moldy Bread’!
Cheese ~ FROM MODERN CHEESE pasteurized Milk – INFLAMMATORY
** Avoid Meat Pizza Toppings from ‘MODERN’ Recipe
~ BRAIN HEALTHY ~ Pasture-raised meats (now available at Bolyard’s) &
** Avoid Modern Dairy ~ Raw European Cheese (Whole Foods)
Like eating PB&J Sandwich on Moldy Bread!
Cheese ~ NOT MODERN CHEESE pasteurized (PUTRID) Milk – FED GMO GRAINS & FACTORY CONDITIONS – CORTISOL STRESS HORMONE-INFLAMMATORY
Available only in Pasture-raised Butcher shops & BRAIN HEALTHY
~ Pasture-raised dairy cows!
GMO ~ Along with MAGNIFYING the food – So also are MAGNIFIED – the Vital Gluten (seed lock) & the Lectins in the Peel (to repel predators)
~ TO A LEVEL THAT IS NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION-Disease causing ~ Gluten Intolerance, IBS & non-non-bioavailable EXCESS LECTINS; OBESITY.
Over-Milling (Destroying the Plant Protein & Omega 3
– Refined to a STARCH-‘STARCH’ IS NOT A NUTRIENT FOR THE CNS, PREFRTONAL BRAIN OR THE IMMUNE SYSTEM ~ CORONA VIRUS – NO DEFENSE – IMMUNE SYSTEM – VOID OF ‘BULLETS’ TO FIGHT OFF VIRUS & CANCER ~
Raw Dairy – WITH LIVE BENEFICIAL BACTERIA – BRAIN HEALTHY!
- No Cortisol from Factory Barns
- & No Dead bacteria from Pasteurization ~
~ Free from Factory Farm (Carnival) Synthetic foods ~
** Modern milk ~Starts “going bad” as soon as it is opened ~ When Raw (unpasteurized ~ Pasture-raised) milk will stay ‘sweet’ for 3 WEEKS & then becomes ‘sour’ cream or buttermilk (useful beneficial mediums for soaking etc…It DOES NOT GO BAD with only Ordinary Sanitary Practices!
- Sausage (Factory Farmed: Fed GMO alfalfa or corn – Along with MAGNIFYING the food – So also are MAGNIFIED – the Vital Gluten (seed lock) & the Lectins in the Peel (to repel predators) ~TO A LEVEL THAT IS ‘NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION’-Disease-causing ~ Gluten Intolerance, IBS & non-non-bioavailable EXCESS LECTINS; OBESITY.
- Pepperoni also Industrial Farmed: Fed GMO alfalfa or corn – Along with MAGNIFYING the food – So also are MAGNIFIED – the Vital Gluten (seed lock) & the Lectins in the Peel (to repel predators)…TO A LEVEL THAT IS NOT FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION-Disease causing…Gluten Intolerance, IBS & non-non-bioavailable EXCESS LECTINS; OBESITY & NOT BRAIN OR BODY HEALTHY~
- Red Gold Tomatoes (From Italy ~Peeled-LECTINS ~ REMOVED BY PEELING), mushrooms & onion.
- Pepperoni, sausage ~ Industrial Farmed: Fed GMO alfalfa or corn -Green pepper (GMO-Lectins in the Peel), Chopped onions, green onions Smashed Garlic, onion and mushrooms, Sea salt with kelp granules,
- Toppings -broccoli, sliced (Deep Green Leafy), capers, sliced olives, mushrooms,
- Seasonings ~ Generous, Oregano Italian Season’s, Cajun spices, paprika, jalapeño
- BBQ sauce with Motor-like oil & processed sugar? Not BRAIN HEALTHY!
- Topped with Grilled Chicken Factory Farmed: Fed GMO Alfalfa or Corn –
- Cheddar cheese – Modern Dairy: Fed GMO alfalfa or corn – Along with MAGNIFYING the food, Lectins & Vital Glutens), Pasteurized destroying the LIVE BENEFICIAL BACTERIA & leaving a load of DEAD BACTERIA in the milk (cheese, yogurt) to be disposed of by the body in Curious Storage Places Brain – Alzheimer’s Plaque – Research is showing!
- Thousand Island dressing (Unless EV Olive (cold applications or Heat Virgin Coconut, Pastured or Wild Pork Lard, or Pastured Beef tallow…Conventional oils are Omega 6 ~INFLAMMATORY & are ‘MOTOR-LIKE’ OIL & ARE NOT BRAIN HEALTHY!
- Corned beef or pastrami from Bolyard’s & Swiss cheese any raw European cheese- melt only – to preserve the Live Beneficial – (Reheat Warm only)
CONVERTED TO LIVE Foods Recipe: ‘Anti-INFLAMMATORY
‘All-Purpose-less’ GMO Flour (2 GRAMS OF PLANT PROTEIN)…
CONVERTED to ‘Home Milled’ Ancient Grains Flour Berries…
Conversion APPLIES TO ALL BELOVED AMERICAN RECIPES ~
NO NEW COOKBOOK REQUIRED..
Modern Animal Protein – INFLAMMATORY…
Meat from ‘Pastured’ Animals ~ BRAIN HEALTHY FAT & PROTEIN ~Not Industrial Farmed – INFLAMMATORY ~ NOT Fed GMO Alfalfa, Soy or Corn – ‘GRAIN FREE-FLAWED CONCEPT-GRAIN FREE –
APPLIES TO GMO GRAIN & OVER-MILLING & OVER-HEATING ONLY ~
ARE NOT Stressed to Market & Growing Bacteria in a Modern Dairy Case…(only to be destroyed in cooking & Left for us to consume & STORE!
Like eating PB&J Sandwich on Moldy Bread!
Cheese…NOT MODERN CHEESE pasteurized Milk – INFLAMMATORY
From Pastured cows (RAW MILK)…Not Stressed in Industrial Farm Milking Barns
& Fed GMO Alfalfa, Soy or Corn ~INFLAMMATORY…
BBQ Sauce & Thousand Island Dressing with Omega 6 –
‘INFLAMMATORY’ … ‘Motor-like’SALAD OIL –
But EV olive oil or EV Coconut oil…
‘Modern’ Vegetables ~INFLAMMATORY ~ PEEL (OR DE-SKIN) – Until GMO is Banned in USA – From Heritage seeds!
MODERN Processed Salt NACL only – Mineral processed out!
Sea Salt with Kelp granules for Iodine
Dee Hinkle @ FaceBook – WordPress(Plant Protein)
H T Wagner @ Twitter
htwagner@jencarebce… (under construction)
JenCare BCE- Prevention & Reversal of Memory Loss & Disease & Dysfunction – Caused by SAD Diet….
Great Minds…Discuss Ideas!
Average Minds…Discuss Events!
Small Minds…Discuss People!
We are what we believe we are…C. S. Lewis
“You are what you eat”…
Also known as “The Queen of Plant Protein”
BLINDED BY GREED OF THE ‘BIGS’-
PRAY TO END –Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? – Covid Makers ALL! The Top Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Dr Thomas Cowan and Regenerative Agriculture – Fake Food – Future for America? Immune System Impotent! Paradigm Shift
View – Dr Thomas Cowan on Youtube- by accident –
He has a different take that the current Medical system
He prescribes LDN Low Dose Naltroxine (sp) – LDN seems to DRAMATICALLY change life! no more chronic stress, allow digestive system has started to pump out digestive enzymes – With NDL – Able to sleep all through the night – a little drowsy during the day – but still sufficient energy to be productive – no alcohol!
Autoimmunity-the Changing Nature of Illness TRAUMA TREATMENT – Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet – GMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods – Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life – the Elephant in the Room! Needed with Diet -Sources-LDN -Recipes
- Articles & Audio Book
Six Principles to Follow When Starting on an Autoimmune Diet
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients.
The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness, by Thomas Cowan, MD. It has been adapted for the web.
Listen to the following excerpt from the audiobook of Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness.
The full GAPS diet-
- PASTURE-RAISED meat, – hormone-free and grass-fed.
- Brain & CNS Healthy Animal fats, such as lard, tallow, lamb fat, duck fat, raw butter & ghee.
- Fish – not Farmed & Fed GMO
- Pasture-Raised organic eggs (hens not fed GMO)
- Fermented foods, such as kefir, homemade yogurt & sauerkraut.
- vegetables (peeled)
Inspired by a combination of his work treating patients with autoimmune disease and working in his garden, Dr. Cowan has developed six principles to help patients create healthy, natural diets. He emphasizes the importance of sourcing quality food from your immediate environment and consuming the correct macronutrients. The following excerpt is from Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and … Continue reading
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet
The Cowan Autoimmune Diet is based on the etiology of autoimmune disease as I describe it in this book.
For example, one of the first steps in the progression of any autoimmune disease is disturbance in the gut microbiome; this can be addressed through a proper diet.
Another factor is deterioration of the intestinal villi; this can also be addressed through a proper diet.
The principles in the Cowan Autoimmune Diet are by no means unique; they can be found in the GAPS diet, the Autoimmune Paleo Diet, and the Wahls Protocol.
These are all wonderful dietary approaches and I have used each of them successfully in my many years of treating people with autoimmune diseases.
I have a slightly different take than these other approaches,
which I’ve developed in my role not only as a physician treating patients with autoimmune diseases but also as a gardener.
The other perspective I bring comes from my emphasis on water.
Water molecules make up more than 99.9 percent of the molecules in our bodies.
And the state of our health is in many ways a result of how well we are able to structure this water in our cells and tissues.
Finally, while the thrust of this book is on the understanding & treatment of autoimmune diseases & this diet is considered a part of that therapy, we must never lose sight of the importance of finding joy in our lives.
Food is an integral part, in every culture & society, in the attainment of this joy.
The sensual quality of food, including not just its taste, but its aroma and appearance, is an essential part of this diet and an essential part of any true healing.
Our quest should be for a life of abundance, joy, and meaning.
There is no greater venue for executing this quest than in our relationship with food. With that introduction, here are the principles of the Cowan Autoimmune Diet.
In some ways, in a list of the top ten dietary principles, attention to food quality should be numbers one through nine.
As there is such an intimate connection between pesticide or herbicide use and diseases, including polio and autism, it is imperative for anyone suffering from any autoimmune disease or any disease of any kind, to pay strict attention to the quality of food they’re eating.
By “quality,” I refer not only to the care of soil and PASTURES that forms the foundation of healthy food, but also to more subtle aspects, such as the correct time to harvest vegetables and the proper way to store and process the foods we eat.
A commitment to food quality needs to be a total commitment—meaning the complete abandonment of inferior-quality foods.
Here are the “rules”:
- The best food is properly FORAGED or CAUGHT WILD- This means the forager or hunter needs to be aware of sustainable foraging practices and must avoid contaminated land and water.
- The hunter needs to be aware of how to humanely kill and dress his prey – To prevent stress toxins from the blood & meat of the prey.
SOURCE – Health Benefits of Grass-Fed (Pasture-raised) Products –
- The next-best quality will come from PASTURE-RAISED animals-
- St Louis Source –
- Bolyard’s Meat & Provisions – 2810 Sutton Boulevard Maplewood, Mo 63143 – 314-647-2567
- Followed by food grown on biodynamic farms or gardens –
- Or on small-scale permaculture farms NO TILL & NO MONO-CROPS
- Following that is food produced by small-scale family farms or gardens or food grown in your own organic homestead or garden or Farmer’s Market – LOCAL –
- The final acceptable source is food grown on large-scale certified organic farms.
- For help finding these types of foods
- the Weston A. Price Foundation shopping guide can be invaluable (see recommended resources- https:www.westonaprice.org/about-us/shopping-guide/
- Shopping Guide and Find Real Food App
- <img class=”alignleft wp-image-1896 size-full” src=”https://www.westonaprice.org/wp-content/uploads/shoppingguide2012.jpg” alt=”shoppingguide2012″ width=”300″ />
- Take the guesswork out of buying the most natural, nutrient dense, and traditional foods! (US only).
- Our annual printed Shopping Guide summarizes our nutritional principles, and organizes foods into 30 categories with “Best,” “Good,” and “Avoid” rankings.
It includes brand names for finding the healthiest foods in supermarkets, health food stores, by phone, and online.
Order the Paper Shopping Guide here, or click on “Order Materials” on the bottom right side menu of any page on our site).
- Processing should either be not at all or by traditional techniques that have stood the test of time.
- Foods that undergo no processing include fresh salad or peeled & seeded cucumbers – from the garden or farmer’s market.
- Examples of traditional processing techniques – which in many cases enhance the quality of the food, include traditional Lacto-fermentation; making butter or fermented dairy products (e.g., kefir, yogurt) from PASTURED – 100 percent grass-fed whole milk or the production of traditionally cured ‘Pastured’meat products such as bacon (not Factory fed) or prosciutto.
- Other quality-enhancing processing techniques include making sourdough bread from freshly ground heirloom grains, soaking or sprouting of seeds and nuts, and making lacto-fermented drinks from excess garden produce. (GOOGLE FOR STARTER & DIRECTIONS)
- Zoom ClasseS – Terry Walters, LLC–
CLEAN FOOD | Face Book
@TerryWalters | Twitter
TerryWaltersCooks | Instagram
- These and many more techniques for enhancing food quality can be found in the book
- Books by Nourishing Traditions, Sally Fallon Morell and Mary G. Enig
- Finally, and especially relevant to those who have their own gardens, leaf & fruit vegetables such as kale, zucchini-Non-GMO & peppers should be harvested as early in the morning as possible, whereas root vegetables such as carrots, beets, parsnips & horseradish are best harvested in the evening-While this may seem like a small point, the energy of the plant is most concentrated in the leaves early in the morning, enhancing the flavor & allowing them to be stored longer in the refrigerator.
- On the other hand, through the day the energy and nutrient flow of the plant drops down into the roots, so root vegetables will store and retain their freshness longer when harvested in the evening.
Dietary macronutrient content refers to the proportion of fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
The optimal relationship of macronutrients in our diet can be loosely described as liberal good 1st press or Pasture-raised brain fats – CNS & Immune System – Healthy fats, modest protein & low carbohydrate. While I hesitate to give numbers, the best guide is that each meal should contain a sufficient amount of fats.
The four main Healthy fats to use are grass-fed butter, grass-fed ghee, coconut oil, and olive oil.
Other CNS Immune system Healthy fats and oils that can be included (provided they are the best quality) include lard from pastured pigs, beef tallow, and duck fat.
With other plant oils, we run into the problem of extraction and production of most seed and flower oils=
Most seeds and flowers typically need high-temperature grinding in order to extract the oils. This high-heat process harms the oils (Omega 3) heat-altered becomes Inflammatory – Omega 6 –
– BODY ONLY – EXCESS’TAKES THE BODY & DOES NOT FEED THE IMMUNE SYSTER, CNS & BRAIN!
& decreases the nutrient content.
The only acceptable quality source I know for true low-heat oil extraction, followed by the preservation of the oil in Miron jars, is a company called Andreas Seed Oils (see recommended resources).
Protein generally comes from a modest serving at each meal of animal products, which can include fish, meat, eggs, whole-milk raw cheeses, or organ meats.
By “modest,” I mean about the size of a deck of cards; more than that is unnecessary and can create an undue burden on the kidneys.
In addition to this portion of protein at each meal, soup or bone broth from any quality animal source should also be included-
Every Brain, CNS & Immune System -need at least one cup of gelatin-containing bone broth each day
- those with an autoimmune disease need to eat one cup up to three times a day. The gelatin proteins in bone broth are key for healing and sealing the gut and are therefore at the core of my autoimmune treatment program. All broth should come from the bones of 100 percent grass-fed, pastured animals in order to avoid contamination from chemicals such as glyphosate (Roundup) that are found in all commercial animal feed.
- There are almost no exceptions to this.
** Finally, carbohydrate content should be low – Over-Milled Refined Carbs – Zero!
This is the only time I give people a specific number: generally between 45 and 75 grams of net carbohydrates per day.
There are many good books, particularly those that advocate very low carbohydrate or ketogenic diets, that can guide you in how to count carbohydrate grams in your diet.
Healthy Fats are a more efficient fuel for our bodies than carbohydrates are, and our true need for dietary carbohydrates is small.
As advocated for in the GAPS diet, most people with an active autoimmune disease should go six months without any disaccharides, which means the elimination of all grains and beans -before slowly reincorporating back init diet-
Recipe for Fermented Cucumbers
LDN – Low Dose Naltrexone for Better Sleep-Anxiety Treats Symptoms of Trauma from Life – Needed long enough to allow Repairs to be made -like remodeling a room
It many not be NEEDED FOR LIFE & does not tax the Kidney-Liver organs
– Like Modern Pharma –
A Diet of NonGMO, Not ALTERED (by Over-Heating & Over-Milling) Modern Post WW 2 processes LDM & Diet COMBO– allows the mind to rest & BEGIN IMMEDIATE REPAIR from any of Life’s traumas
The Subconscious Mind response to ALL TRUAMA – the SAME
** Life altering traumas – Death, Sudden – Illness (stroke, tumor, etc), Not Bonding in Infancy, Divorce trauma, Job loss – NDL give the time space to Grieve & Remap the Brain without that sudden loss piece no long there, –
That’s because Naltrexone is an opiate antagonist, meaning it blocks the body from responding to endorphins.
Dr Tom Cowan’s Version of the Gaps Diet–
– NonGMO or Factory-Altered Processed Foods
** LDN Most EFFECTIVE – IF COMBINE WITH GAPS OR DR COWAN’S AUTOIMMUNE DIET – Eliminating GMO or Modern Processed foods-
Warning – Side effects are a Beautiful Life with Healthy Body, Mind & Soul!
Naltrexone was developed after Vietnam War to treat addictions – LOWERING the dose has proven to help with Anxiety – Prevention Chronic Stress – (shutting down all essential system – Digestion – leading malnutrition)
& RESTORE NORMAL SLEEP PATTERNS REM!
The Elephant in the Room!
It begins repair to the Mind -IMMEDIATELY – if Modern GMO Altered food is REMOVED & REAL FOOD becomes THE NORM! REAL FOOD seems be becoming a New Way of Life for us – Finally
What research is saying boy LDN-What are the benefits of LDN?
First, it boosts the number of opiate receptors on tumor cell membranes, which increases their response to the ways in which endorphins can inhibit toxic cell growth. LDN is also known to have a positive effect on the production of natural cancer-killing cells known as toxic T cells.
- What is Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)?. LDN is a safe, non-toxic and inexpensive drug that helps regulate a dysfunctional immune system.-does not tax the liver & Kidneys-
People also ask-
What is LDN used to treat?
What is Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)? LDN is a safe, non-toxic and inexpensive drug that helps regulate a dysfunctional immune system. It reduces pain, and fights inflammation. It is used to treat cancers, autoimmune diseases, chronic pain and mental health issues, to name a few.
Does LDN reduce inflammation?
We review the evidence that LDN may operate as a novel anti-inflammatory agent in the central nervous system, via action on microglial cells. These effects may be unique to low dosages of naltrexone and appear to be entirely independent from naltrexone’s better-known activity on opioid receptors.Feb 15, 2014
How does LDN work for pain?
Although the exact mechanism is unknown, it is believed that in this lower dose, naltrexone acts as a glial/immune cell modulator, which decreases pain by helping reduce inflammation. In this retrospective case, the authors discuss the outcomes of patients taking once-daily LDN for the treatment of chronic pain.May 29, 2020
Search for: How does LDN work for pain?
How quickly does LDN work?
What to expect from LDN. LDN does not work immediately. It may take anywhere from a few weeks to many months. Users have reported to notice a difference after 9 to 12 months.
WHAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED in the World-especiallin in US with GMO not yet banned.
Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? – Covid Makers ALL! The Top Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Dr Thomas Cowan and Regenerative Agriculture – Fake Food – Future for America? Immune System Impotent!
Recipe for Fermented Cucumbers: Easy Refrigerator Pickles!
1. Slice cucumbers
2. not in a metal bowl…
3. 1 Tablespoon sea salt – stir well-no water
4. Cover – 1 hour room temp to pull moisture out
Add onion, garlic
5. Rinse & drain cucumbers
Add to 2 one pint
6. Pack – tightly – in 2 pint jars
7. Add pickling spice, mustard seed, celery seed..
8. 1 1/2 cup white vinegar, 1/4 cup water, 2 cups of sugar
stir until clear-dissolved-no heat
9. Add to the pickles with some of the picking spice or cinnamon
10. Refrigerate for 2 days – DELICIOUS~
Ingredients (4 servings)
1 1/3 cups white sugar
2 tablespoons sea salt
1 cup white vinegar
6 cups peeled and sliced cucumbers
2 cups sliced onion
Stir sugar, salt, and vinegar together in a plastic container with a lid until sugar is mostly dissolved. Place cucumbers and onion in the vinegar solution; stir to coat. Cover container and refrigerate for at least 2 days, stirring occasionally.
Recipe for Beet Kavaas
Mar 16, 2020 — Dice or thinly slice, two organic beets (about two cups) leaving the skin on. Mix 3 cups water with 1 heaping tablespoon sea salt. The ratio is 1 heaping teaspoon fine sea salt per cup of water. Cover with a loose-fitting lid. Place in bowl or baking dish (to collect any drips) and then place in a cool dark place.
READ MORE –
When signs of trouble, such as autoimmune symptoms emerge–
Efforts must be redoubled & our efforts to introduce beneficial microbes into our GI tract.
We can play in soil, gardens, and compost, particularly with our bare hands, and eat an abundant supply of as great a diversity of microbes as possible. We can do this by bringing the art of fermentation back into our homes.
Many wonderful books have been written about how to ferment foods, but none are better than The Art of Fermentation, by Sandor Katz.
Daily consumption of as wide a variety of lacto-fermented foods, preferably home or locally made, is key in the restoration of health.-
Start with fermented vegetables such as sauerkraut, beet kvass, and kimchi, and then move to homemade cultured dairy products, fruits, and other beverages.
For those with the inclination, even the traditional fermentation of meat and other animal products will increase the diversity in your diet and microbial consumption.
Exposure to as wide a variety of foods as possible is the key to ensuring that you will consume all the vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and other disease-prevention agents you need that the plant and animal world makes available to us. I have been trying to incorporate this principle in my life for decades, to the point of counting precisely how many different plants I eat in a month. The key to this is to eat seasonally, grow your own garden, include perennials, and use herbs and spices liberally in cooking.
Everyone should spend a month keeping track of their personal diversity consumption; aim for between twelve and fifteen different plants each day and between sixty and eighty each month.
Eat widely from all the healthy animal products available in your area. Connect with a hunter in your area to have access to otherwise unavailable wild game and other hard-to-obtain animal products. Be creative and learn to use wild foods in flavorful dishes. In so doing you reaffirm your connection to the world of nature around you.
I put a lot of emphasis on the quality of water in our cells, tissues, and bodily fluids such as blood, lymph, and cerebrospinal fluid.
The quality of the water in our bodies is related to the quality of water we consume in our food and drinks.
The best water is highly mineralized, highly structured at a temperature of around 4° Celsius, which is generally only attainable from glacier runoff in the few remaining pristine places on earth-
So, knowing that the perfect solution to water consumption doesn’t exist, we need to try and obtain the best possible water for our bodies.
When you choose a water source-
the water should contain as few contaminants as possible.
This includes everything from the fluoride and chlorine/chloramines put in most municipal water supplies- to such things as pharmaceutical drugs and agricultural chemicals-
-Besides getting the “stuff ” out of the water – using a clay – healthy water should be in motion, particularly in a spiral motion. Water in a spiral motion, as it often exists in nature, is energized and structured.
In plant experiments, it’s been shown that watering plants with structured, vortexed water increases the vigor & health of the plants.
I have frequently been impressed when observing positive health effects in my patients who commit to consuming only structured water.
Trust Your Instincts – The final principle of the Cowan Autoimmune Diet is for you to use yourself as the most important feedback device in determining which foods work best for you.
Understanding the effects foods have on you is a skill that improves with practice and commitment.
The commitment here is to pay attention & honor your instincts-
If you have any sense that a certain food doesn’t agree with you, skip it for at least a week, then try it again and pay close attention to how you feel after eating it. Gradually your instincts will sharpen and become clearer, but only if you make an absolute commitment to pay attention and honor your inner voice that informs how you react and feel related to your food intake.
Sharpening of instincts happens to everyone who makes an absolute commitment to eating real foods; with this commitment you will be well on your way to having a unique diet, designed for you, by you, that works for you. Commitment is the holy grail of dietary therapy.
To summarize, these six dietary principles should get you off to a good start in organizing your autoimmune diet.
For the first six months omit all grains, beans, and non-cultured dairy products, which can then slowly be reintroduced. Be creative in the procurement, processing, and final preparation of your foods.
Enjoy your meals, make mealtime a family and connection time, and consult the various books on traditional foods that I recommend for further ideas on the organization of your daily diet.
Help Create Awareness OF CAFO Contribution to Greenhouse Gas
** CAFO waste (Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation)
–Over 168 Gases are Emitted by Factory Farms
~ Major Cause of ‘Global Warming’-
Ban GMO & CAFOs Go Away!
Feeding the Poor with Modern CAFO-GMO ˜Factory Food that is – ˜NOT FIT FOR HUMAN
GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
WordPress Publication –
END TO HOMELESSNESS
Eind to Homelessness – Transfiguration
What the Health is a ground breaking feature length documentary from the award-winning filmmakers of …
Aug 29, 2017 – Uploaded by YouTube Movies
** ‘No-Protein’ Plant Milks – the Almond Milk Scam of the Century – With Plant Protein MIA – NONE – ZERO – NEXT WATERGATE OR OLIVE OIL SCANDAL! America is Ripe for Revolution! The Hunt for ‘Red October’-
**The Genesis of Generational of Suicidal Tendencies – The Human Rights Issue of Our Time – Over time-Western Thought Anxiety Programs-‘Uninformed or Malinformed’ individuals-Kept ignorant by Big Business – Big Government-
Big Government – Big Business is Fraud-Greed-Fear -Mongering for Profit? The Human Rights Issue of Our Time -The Chart – Covid Makers ALL! – Dr Thomas Cowan – Fake Food or Future for America? Immune System Impotent!
**Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness-Dr Thomas Cowan-Covid 19 Connection ~ Audio Book! and – GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
**Dr Tom Cowan on pasture- raised — & whole Non-GMO soaked grain (he does not taldk abut the importance of peeling
Dr. Gundry Talks ~ CORONAVIRUS & How To STAY HEALTHY! | Lewis Howes
** Taking Supplements – makes EXPENSIVE Urine
THIS HE HAS RIGHT! ** Ways to Remove Lectins From Your Favorite Foods
~Dr Gundry is MISSING THE GMO ‘Magnification’ of & FACTORY ALTERED (Over-Heating & Over-Milling)
~Natural Foods or Heritage have Normal Amounts that Bodies Can Handle
~Make Peanut Butter ‘Sacred & CLEAN’ Again
** He Also MISSED is the Ancient Practice of Soaking (baptizing) Raw nuts & raw peanuts (Remove the Lectins & glutens in the peel)
~ Not Roasted! MODERN GMO processes – UNCLEAN!
Dr Thomas Cowan, MD at Healthy Immunity 2019. lunac73. Loading… Unsubscribe from lunac73? Cancel …Mar 26, 2020 – Uploaded by lunac73
The must-see trailer for Kiss the Ground. Watch it and discover a simple solution for climate change. The full …
Aug 20, 2020 · Uploaded by Kiss The Ground
WATCH the follow up, The Compost Story! http://bit.ly/2ov6zf8 MIRA LA VERSION EN ESPAÑOL AQUI!
Aug 31, 2015 · Uploaded by Kiss The Ground
Presented by Kiss the Ground Produced and created by Finian Makepeace A film by Ben Cowan & Taliesin …
Oct 24, 2018 · Uploaded by Kiss The Ground
Kiss the Ground Film Trailer (2020)
The must-see trailer for Kiss the Ground. Watch it and discover a simple solution for climate change. The full-length film is now streaming on Netflix! Take action at https://kissthegroundmovie.com
GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness – Dr Thomas Cowan – Covid 19 Connection ~ Audio Book! and the ‘CHART OF GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS’ ~ GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
The Force of Someone Praying for You, Is Powerfully Felt!
So is Twitter or Just Pray!
‘No-Protein’ Plant Milks – the Almond Milk Scam of the Century – With Plant Protein MIA – NONE – ZERO – NEXT WATERGATE OR OLIVE OIL SCANDAL! America is Ripe for Revolution! The Hunt for ‘Red October’-
**(The Genesis of Generational of Suicidal Tendencies – Over time-Western Thought Anxiety Programs-‘Uninformed or Malinformed’ individuals-Kept ignorant by Big Business – Big Government- GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUT TIME!
GMO and FACTORY FOODS – IS THE GREATEST PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT OF OUR TIME!