Apparently, She maintains that her divorced 1st husband persuaded her to steal payroll checks from her employer ~ which admitted she did ~ she used bad judgement & he seemed to hold a grudge against her – for that mistake ~ others may use JUDGEMENT & would never be interested in her & put her on this list of imperfect – to be avoided – WE ALL USE BAD JUDGEMENT sometime ~ that is why FORGIVENESS Heals!
THE REASON WHY BEING JUDGMENTAL & a Gossip is Fatal
– a Mortal Sin ~ What miss by being Judgmental & Unforgivness~
Today she is a different person & years after her divorce from a Negative Dishonest person ~ She was able to turn her life around & become an Instrument for Truth & Positive thinking – Top 44 Books by Joyce Meyer and How To Get Them
12 Things You Don’t Know About Joyce Meyer
- Meyer was born Pauline Joyce Hutchison in south St. Louis in 1943.
- Her father went into the army to fight in World War II and started abusing her sexually after he returned.
- Joyce Meyer Divorced Her First Husband After 5 Years Of Marriage.
- She maintains that her divorced husband persuaded her to steal payroll checks from her employer ~ which she did.
- After her divorce, Meyer frequented local bars before meeting Dave Meyer, an engineering draftsman.
- Meyer states that she returned the money she stole from her employer years later.
- Meyer was briefly a member of Our Savior’s Lutheran Church in St. Louis.
- In 2002, mainstream publisher Hachette Book Group paid Meyer over $10 million for the rights to her backlist catalog of independently released books.
- 2005, Time magazine’s “25 Most Influential Evangelicals in America” ranked Meyer as 17th.
- 2004 St. Louis Christian television station KNLC, dropped Meyer’s program citing her “excessive lifestyle” and her teachings often going “beyond Scripture” as reasons.
Read Also – Top 44 Books by Joyce Meyer and How To Get Them
Some of her contribution to building a Positive World
She went through a period ~ Hard time praying – Make it through -God has given in 9 years -from the darkness – she feel like giving up ~ Can’t see what He is doing -threaten to give up- he will keep coming after you!
** 7 Things You Don’t Know About Dave Meyer, Joyce Meyer’s Husband
The World Is Not Ours ~ Dave Meyer, Joyce Meyer’s husband is not known by many. His wife is the face of the Meyer Ministry. These are some facts which you do not know about Dave Meyer, Joyce Meyer Husband.
- Dave Meyer is the vice president of Joyce Meyer Ministries.
- Dave has been in full-time ministry for almost thirty years.
- His wisdom and stewardship in finance and administration have helped build Joyce Meyer Ministries into what it is today.
- Joyce’s husband Dave Meyer is a veteran of the United States Army.
- Dave has been married to Joyce for over fifty years.
- Meyer is a proud father of four grown children with Joyce Meyer.
- He lives with Joyce Meyer in their home in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Today the St.Louis-based couple run Joyce Meyer Ministries together and Joyce is the President while Dave is the Vice President. Joyce recently shared a picture of the couple dining out with their kids in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary. The two have undergone numerous charity works.
Secrets of a Confident Woman
Lacking in Faith No confidence in the Flesh – god will give us what we need to do
Walking by faith (She was sexually abused by father)
God Has The Final Say | Joel Osteen
Positioned For Increase | Joel Osteen