- Barley Loaves & Fishes (not farmed & fed GMO) Ancient Grains PROTEIN & Seafood PROTEIN (not fed GMO) – To support the Modern CNS & Prefrontal Brain! REFINED Carbs – Obesity & Homelessness!
- Avoid Modern CAFO-GMO-fed Dairy, Meat & Eggs, ANY Soy, Corn or CAFO Animals fed corn, soy & GMO Alfalfa!
- Pastured (from Bolyard’s) or other Pastured Butcher shops- Visit Farmer’s Markets & Ask what the eggs or meats are fed! Find an ‘underground’ farmer who sells Raw Milk (fed in pastures & not fed GMO grains. Cows cannot digest grain)!
- Pastured fed animals: (In addition to being lower in calories and total fat, pasture-raised foods have higher levels of vitamins and a healthier balance of omega-3 – than conventional meat and dairy products. Eggs from poultry raised on pasture have 10 percent less fat, 40 percent more Vitamin A and 400 percent more omega-3s. Raising Animals Sustainably on Pasture | FoodPrint https://foodprint.org/issues/raising-animals-sustainably-on-pasture/
- For frying – Replace Crisco, Margarine, Modern Dairy Butter with Healthy oils (not CAFO-GMO ‘motor-like’ oils) with low smoking points! Reserve (EV Olive Oil) of Cold application & salads!
- For Non-GMO Flours & Corn- Look to Europe (Go direct – Italy, France, – Amazon not a reliable Unrefined flour – often only 4 grams of Plant Protein – Not reliable source! Does not advertise the amount of protein! Much more research is needed here!
- Replace CAFO ‘ALTERED’ grains with Heritage Grains (seeds not GMO)
- Replace Lettuce & Spinach – Experiment with Deep Green: Swiss Chard, Collards, Beet greens, etc.
- Read Back labels – Plant Protein is often Milled out (Refined or Diluted) Only ‘4 grams not enough to support the Modern Human Brain – causes Obesity & Homelessness!
America is Ripe for Revolution! The Hunt for ‘Red October’- by facebookcomdeehinkle2 The ‘Hunt for MIA Plant Protein’! Unaltered Plant Protein – CNS & Brainfood! Over-Milled flours or Over-diluted in Alternative Milks!
Now that Modern daily has become PUTRID with dead bacteria (pasteurization), Filled with Magnified ‘Disease-causing’ GMO grains byproducts, water,
Omega 3 – Roasted becomes Omega 6 (Body only food)-INFLAMMATORY & DISEASE CAUSING!
Think ‘Pasture-Raised’ Omnivore – Vegans may be missing out on CNS & Brainfood! WE WILL ALL RETURN TO OUR SUSTAINABLE FARM ROOTS! For this I labor & pray!
When it comes to breakfast, there’s no reason to skimp just because you are vegetarian or vegan! – BUT ARE GMO & WILL LEAD TO OBESITY & OTHER AGE-RELATED DISEASES – AS WE AGE!
Recipes samples – ‘CONVERTED’ and SAVED! (Not kitchen-tested) non-CAFO-GMO (DEAD) Ingredients Replaced with Live Ingredients!
Casseroles for Breakfast – (All Pastured meat, dairy, eggs & with Sprouted grain)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the Silvan Hills ‘Spouted 7 grams of Plant protein’ Bread, Pastured ham, Pastured sausage or pastured bacon, European cheese to a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- In a large bowl, whisk the Non-GMO fed eggs with the Raw milk, Sea salt (kelp) granules and pepper (I use the same bowl from step 1).
- Pour the eggmixture over the hash brown mixture. or use Silvan Hills sprouted bread crumbs (7 grams of protein)
- Bake for one hour, uncovered.
Pancakes – Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups Raw pastured milk (HOMEMADE SOAKED ALMOND MILK or oat or other grain- Conventional Alternative milks – Low or no Protein -Diluted for Profit) –
Raw milk does not go bad like pasteurized milk, but naturally sours into drinkable yogurt-style clabbered milk that has dozens of uses in the kitchen! 101 Uses For Sour Raw Milk (Clabbered Milk) | The Healthy Home … https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/101-uses-for-soured-raw-milk/
- 1/3 cup European butter, EV coconut oil or Pastured Lard (combined)
- 1 1/2 cups Sprouted grain flour (6-12 grams protein) read back label (not 2-gram, ‘Disease-causing’ all purpose-less over-milled refined flour)
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Sea salt with Kelp Granules for Iodine (Amazon)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 Heritage apples, not GMO), peeled chopped
- 1/3 cup soaked & rinsed pecans, chopped
- Pastured Lard or Tallow for frying
In a blender or food processor, pulse together all ingredients except pecans until apples are minced and ingredients are blended. Alternatively, you can finely chop the apples by hand and mix together the ingredients.
Gently fold in the pecans. Drop by large spoonfuls onto a lightly oiled skillet or griddle and cook for a few minutes, until bubbles appear. Flip and cook until both sides are lightly golden brown.
Sprouting Oats from kernels & other Breakfast Cereal
1 Place your oats in a fine mesh colander and rinse. Transfer the oats into a wide-mouthed glass jar and cover them with water & lemon juice (medium to prevent mold growth). Allow them to soak for 4 to 6 hours.
2 Drain the water from the oats and rinse them. Return the oats to the jar without water and cover the mouth of the jar with a light cloth. Keep the jar in a cool location away from direct sunlight.
3 Rinse your sprouts every 8 to 12 hours for 2 or 3 days, or until they have 1/4 inch tails. For best results, test your sprouts for flavoreach time you rinse them.
4 Rinse the oat sprouts, and then seal the jar with it’s lid. Keep the sprouts in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Sprouting SeedsCertified and Tested! 877-295-3182 We Offer The Highest Quality Seeds
Tips & Warnings – Sprout only as many oats as you can use in 1 or 2 weeks, keeping in mind that 2/3 cup of oats will yield about 1 cup of sprouts. Oats will continue to grow in the refrigerator and continued growth changes their flavor.
Related Searches (6 to 10 grams of Plant protein_
More to Explore –
Recipe: Apple & Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strata
Best Healthy Casseroles Contest http://www.thekitchn.com/recipe-apple-cinnamon-whole-gr-137484 Good notes on web site
Apple & Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strataserves 6 to 8
8 Non-GMO Pastured eggs
2 cups 1% Raw Milk or homemade sprouted almond (or other nut milk) or grind your own in a smoothie blender with spring water!
1/3 cup organic cane sugar OR dark brown sugar Belgian
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
2 pounds Sprouted whole-grain loaf, sliced 1/4″ thick crosswise
3 medium firm Heritage apples peeled (about 1 1/4 pound), cored and sliced 1/4-inch thick
For the glaze
3 ounces cream cheese—from pastured sour cream
2 tablespoons Belgian sugar syrup
2 tablespoons raw milk.
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Lightly butter or oil a 9×13-inch casserole dish. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the eggs thoroughly. Whisk in the milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until thoroughly combined.
Cut the crusts off the bread slices, cutting each slice into a rectangular shape. Layer half of the bread slices in the bottom of the baking pan. Layer all of the apple slices on top of the bread. Top apple layer with the other half of the bread slices.Pour the egg mixture over the layered bread and apples. Cover refrigerate overnight. (Note: The casserole can be baked immediately, but expect it not to be quite as dense and uniform in texture.)When ready to bake, heat the oven to 350°F. Cover the strata with aluminum foil. Bake for 35 minutes, then remove foil and bake another 15 minutes. (Note: If your strata is coming straight out of the fridge, still cold, add an additional 10 minutes to the covered baking time.)
For the glaze, warm all of the ingredients together in the microwave or on the stovetop until quite soft. (I microwaved mine for 45 seconds.) Whisk thoroughly in a fork, then drizzle over the warm strata. Dust lightly with cinnamon.
Let the strata stand for 10 minutes to firm up, then serve with maple syrup and fresh fruit.