Shrimp and Chorizo Paella Recipe – Easy Paella at Home Instant Pot! Converted from CAFO-GMO!
Chorizo & Seafood Paella’Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen
In Spain, paella is classically prepared in a wide, shallow metal pan over an open fire and must be tended nearly constantly as it cooks.
The Instant Pot simplifies the process, cooking quickly and with little effort from the chef.
- 4 tablespoons Coconut oil, Pastured lard or tallow olive oil (save for after heating
- 1 pound cured Spanish (Pastured) chorizo cut into 1 inch thick slices
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- Sea salt with Kelp granules
- pepper freshly ground
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated Cajun Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 14 ounces crushed tomatoes with juicen or sun-dried
- 2 cups Farro – oat kernels Not white (peasant-labor) rice
- 4 1/4 cups Pastured – chicken broth
- 1 pound littleneck clams or other small clams
- 3/4 pounds large wild caught shrimp peeled and deveined with tails intact
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- flat-leaf parsley chopped fresh, for serving
- lemon wedges for serving
- Select Sauté on the Instant Pot and warm 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add the chorizo and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned and warmed through, about 4 minutes. Transfer the chorizo to a plate.
- Warm the remaining 2 tablespoons oil in the pot. Add the onion and minced garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender and translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then add the smoked paprika, sweet paprika, granulated garlic, and saffron.
- Cook, stirring often, until the onion is well coated with the spices, about 3 minutes. Pour in the wine and, using a wooden spoon, scrape up any browned bits from the pot bottom.
- Add the tomatoes, rice, 4 cups of the broth, and the clams, discarding any clams that fail to close to the touch.
- Lock the lid in place and turn the valve to Sealing. Press the Keep Warm/Cancel button to reset the program, then press the Manual/Pressure Cook button and set the cook time for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Turn the valve to Venting to manually release the steam. When the steam stops, carefully remove the lid, press the Keep Warm/ Cancel button to reset the program, then select Sauté.
- Add the remaining 1/2 cup broth, the shrimp, and the peas and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the paella among individual bowls, discarding any clams that failed to open. Top with parsley and a squeeze of lemon juice and serve.
- How to tell if CAFO-GMO ‘MODERN’ Diseases: Alzheimer’s, Neurological Disorders, Allergies – Are in Your Future?https://facebookcomdeehinkle2.wordpress.com/2019/04/24/how-to-tell-if-cafo-gmo-modern-diseases-alzheimers-neurological-disorders-allergies-are-in-your-future/
My Vindication – after years of being rejected & REFUTED & mocked!
The End to Senseless Loss of Lives – END to GMO & SAVE US ALL & Donuts & Return to Sanity! THE WALL TO BE TAKEN DOWN-GMO!!
New Science: Nutritional Psychiatry – Research on Depression & Mental Illness…2017 Dee Hinkle on LinkedIn There are more & more other studies revolving around this topic that support this research. THE NEW